Latest Acquisitions

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Few more loose minty for the collection.

14257377425_af08c4ce9c_b.jpg

14070798507_fc67742b9d_z.jpg

theslider

Sith Lord
Can't go wrong with a set of Bounty Hunter Dr Ball!

Finally got the bandaged motherfucker - this guy has been super elusive and even though it has the name cut out this was a good price so I'm well pleased!
DSC09425_zps7f93aead.jpg

DSC09426_zps51af68f9.jpg

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Dengar with the Palitoy logo as you say Stevie is one elusive MOC. That's another TOUGHIE off your list.

TBH I even doubted they existed as I've never seen any in any condition for sale. Shame about the nameplate but you'd be talking quite a bit of money otherwise. In very nice condition though 8)
Great pick up and equally loving the John Menzies £1.50 price tag - those were the days

theslider

Sith Lord
Stormtrooper37 said:
Dengar with the Palitoy logo as you say Stevie is one elusive MOC. That's another TOUGHIE off your list.

TBH I even doubted they existed as I've never seen any in any condition for sale. Shame about the nameplate but you'd be talking quite a bit of money otherwise. In very nice condition though 8)
Great pick up and equally loving the John Menzies £1.50 price tag - those were the days

Same here! Got mine as a kid through the name plate give away - super chuffed with this, especially as I missed out on a 45 back card back for more than this a few moths ago!

Jez

Sith Lord
Lovely Dengar, still on my wish list.
Blimey Dr Ball, you are back with a bang; awesome Blue Snag and excellent looking Luke DT :eek:

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Jez said:
Lovely Dengar, still on my wish list.
Blimey Dr Ball, you are back with a bang; awesome Blue Snag and excellent looking Luke DT :eek:

I know! Definitely done my budget this month!

Luke came with an open SW-A baggie as well.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Stormtrooper37 said:

Nice Dengar! I got my original one from John Menzies back in the day - their toy department was really good back then. They were probably the best place for Star Wars figures Stoke-on-trent in the 80's along with the Normid Hypermarket in Talke - always had fresh deliveries of figures.

Ah, the memories... :)

walkie

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
Stormtrooper37 said:

Nice Dengar! I got my original one from John Menzies back in the day - their toy department was really good back then. They were probably the best place for Star Wars figures Stoke-on-trent in the 80's along with the Normid Hypermarket in Talke - always had fresh deliveries of figures.

Ah, the memories... :)

Tesco in Hanley was one of my favourite haunts for figures ;)

kieatky

Jedi Master
Not posted on this thread for a little so thought I'd show one of my latest arrivals.

Was flicking through evil bay last weekend and a guy was listing individual figures with buy it now prices, checked through his other items and this beauty appeared (no weapon included).

Not bad for a £20 'buy it now' :D

walkie

Sith Lord
kieatky said:
Not posted on this thread for a little so thought I'd show one of my latest arrivals.

Was flicking through evil bay last weekend and a guy was listing individual figures with buy it now prices, checked through his other items and this beauty appeared (no weapon included).

And he's the painted dart variant, congrats !!

kieatky

Jedi Master
Cheers Walkie. I get so confused over the number of variant combinations on Fett :? Any idea on how rare he is or is he readily available?

Thanks

Bok

Padawan
These guys arrived this week - a couple of upgrades, and a few different variants:

Also, got these guys for my Gamorrean Guard focus - from left to right - Macau, COO removed/none, and Lili Ledy:

If anyone's got a Lili Ledy axe please let me know!

Tim.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
kieatky said:

Nice one! I found that the painted knee/painted dart was the hardest to find of the 4 basic variants. But any these days is a good find, especially in the condition and price!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
walkie said:
Tesco in Hanley was one of my favourite haunts for figures ;)

Never went there but remember Lewis's? Now that was a toy department, can you remember when they had the Santa procession all around Stoke and him arriving at Lewis's in his Grotto? They'd close the route off to traffic and through badges into the crowds lining the streets for miles - can you imagine them doing that now and the chaos it would create! :D

Them were the days!

Top Bottom