Latest Acquisitions

Jez

Sith Lord
Great reverse B Wing dude Tim
Quality graded Gam Guards Bok
Nice Dutch Fliers Knopie
Grant, i'm always a fan of watching you collect autographs. The way you converse with "The stars" is great. Mon Mothma was an absolute joy, i love what she agreed to write on her photo for you.
Liam that Power Droid canvas is so cool, very nice mate.
Nice loose Takara figures Yogi

For me, ive managed to add another cheap Jabba baddie to my Jabba Baddie MOC shelf

I gott a few oddball items from the Norwich convention on Sunday, including a bag from Iain and Neil Jackabina was kind enough to give me my first Star Wars comic.

Finally i bought a few pieces of acrylic from the new acrylic dealer Iain, including a lovely Popy case to finally show off my Han Hoth

poncho

Grand Master
found this in a tucked away in cabinet in my localish comic book book. the owner said it came from an anal collector who was obsessed with condition. i ummed and arred for abit, my head said no but my heart said yes get it. ive never seen a boxed item look so good and once it was in my hands it felt right too buy so i went off to the bank and pay the good man, i tried to haggle but no joy. it clocked at £50 my most expensive single vintage item to date. enjoy the sealed taun taun palitoy goodness

chris

P1020629_zps1e56df3e.jpg

P1020630_zps0f20b225.jpg

P1020624_zpscd3a7ac8.jpg

P1020626_zps10c7f23e.jpg

Grant

Sith Lord
Awesome Tauntaun man. That's easily an AFA 90 if it was to be graded. Then your probably looking at £500 LOL for £50.

Edit maybe not £500 since Iv read other peoples estimations. I sold an AFA 90 Kenner first release Wampa 4 years ago for £500. I paid £450. This being a Palitoy tho who knows.

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks for the Popy comments guys.

Poncho thats a sweet Tauan Taun dude.

Hey this isn't my latest acquisition but it could be yours....

DSC_1555_zps2bafe4c3.jpg

Martin's canvas is beautiful :eek:

Bok

Padawan
The Ledy canvas, and your display Jez, looks brilliant! Really nice :)

That boxed Tauntaun is a beauty!

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
£50 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Superb mate absolutely superb!

The Ledy canvas is stunning - going to make someone really happy :D

Top Bottom