Latest Acquisitions

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Yeah, Steve was great to deal with and those cards are so good, and to be honest really good value.
The Max and Band once are just amazing, shame my photography isn't :)
I can heartily recommend using Steve if you are interested in a custom job and the cards of my kids are just fantastic, what child doesn't want to be immortalised on a ROTJ card :)

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
Bought this off a nice local guy (not Toni) who dropped it off to my door in a star case too.
20140519_215712(1).jpg

My childhood stormie now has a ride
20140519_215356(1).jpg

mumbo

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
Added this to my ESB focus on Sunday:

http://s712.photobucket.com/user/sublevel_photo/media/DSCN0211.jpg.html

An original invitation and accompanying brochure for the 1980 premiere of The Empire Strikes Back in London.

The seller recently replied to an ancient WTB thread on RS saying she had a ticket and brochure and was looking to sell. The thread author never replied so I PM'd her and asked her for info and price and we agreed on £150 for both. She had no paypal but found out she was only several miles away so met up with her on Sunday.

She had 2 brochures, so I picked the best of the 2 and the ticket and also bought the brochure for Flash Gordon for £30.
I asked her about the event, which she attended in person but said she remembered very little about the night, I got the impression she wasn't a fan of the films. By all accounts she attended a lot of these events as she worked for the Variety Club charity.

Although this item is not a vintage toy, it is a piece of Star Wars history :)

Martin (TC-14) found this forum to enquire about these items about a year ago as he had attended himself and was looking to sell them, despite selling it via eBay he got bitten by the bug and stuck around 8)

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15956&p=218629&hilit=Ticket#p218629

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Thanks for letting me know about that! I've dealt with Martin recently and have to say he's one of the nicest chaps I've met, amazed the ticket went for that kind of money!!! :shock:

Looks like I got something of a bargain, but they won't be going anywhere. Those kind of items are so hard to come by.

Jez

Sith Lord
Cool looking customs there Matt, and nice ride for the Stormtrooper Pigcity, the reins look perfect.

Finally got home yesterday after being away again.

I had this 4Lom waiting for me which i won on Ebay, i'd been after one for ages. The listing said no cracks, i even checked with the seller, but when i opened it i was gutted to see a really bad crack. The seller seems like a top bloke though, so we are working something out.

However what i was really keen to open was an addition that my collection has been keen to welcome...
... i finally have a Fett MOC, which i bought from the wonderful chap who is NickIOW. :)

kieatky

Jedi Master
That Fett looks awesome :shock: I think that there's certain carded figures everyone wants in thier collection and Fett has to be one of them. One day I hope to have one to, until then I'll look on in envy at yours :mrgreen:

SOJ

Sith Lord
Love the Fett Jez, here's my latest.

Empire run is going great, 15 down......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 817

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks fellas, i've been after a Fett for a while.
Great Yoda, SonofJango, another one of those must have to own MOCs!

Top Bottom