Is it wrong to really dislike other collectors ?

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I have nothing against the guy.....but on this forum...if he made a statement like that...he would meet a debate that would be self moderated...fair........... but not shut down by some over bearing twat. :wink: ....or people being banned becuase they hurt his feelings. :roll:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
GanjaFett said:
I do enjoy some drama every now and again. Sucks when the good threads get shut down. I'm with you on that!

I will agree you can not judge a guy on one statement he has made and he seemed to realize he stuck his foot in his mouth and it did not come out the way he intended. I think the problem with him goes beyond just this statement on repros.

itfciain

Grand Master
I don't like the guy at all - I think he had a lot to do with a group of us getting banned from RS - he sent me a pretty arsey PM bragging about being a professional fisherman and in general his comments are often posted to antagonise, especially with regards to reproductions.

However, his recent thread about the toy donation is great and shows that he isn't all bad

I never really started this thread as a bashing for one particular individual and sorry if it comes across that way - my original point was about disliking members of a community that I am very proud to be part of

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
I don't like the guy at all - I think he had a lot to do with a group of us getting banned from RS - he sent me a pretty arsey PM bragging about being a professional fisherman and in general his comments are often posted to antagonise, especially with regards to reproductions.

However, his recent thread about the toy donation is great and shows that he isn't all bad

I never really started this thread as a bashing for one particular individual and sorry if it comes across that way - my original point was about disliking members of a community that I am very proud to be part of

Totally forgot about the fisherman ****..................now my feelings are hurt :D

As far as collectors hating other collectors...I have a huge group of them that hate me (I think they created their own special club)...................so I see no problem with it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

GanjaFett

Padawan
Funny Todd, I thought you were a **** for the longest but you've mellowed out over the years :)

I remember asking Josh what crawled up your ass when we were chatting one day maybe a couple years ago.

Grant

Sith Lord
In life there's always going to be people/ cu*t's we don't like. Obviously its the same with ALL toy forums. What I don't like is the key board warriors that talk big on line and hide behind the comfort of the LCD screens. I sometimes wonder what it would be like at a convention if some of the key board warriors actually bumped into some of people they have such a strong disliking for, Not much I suppose. I'd recommend to many to put your money where your mouth is or shut the fu*k up and stop moaning like a bitch. This is what I call Self moderating.

Regards

Grant. 8)

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Actually I think most 'keyboard warriors' would get on fine if they bumped into each other. They have more common ground ground having a passion for star wars than disagreement on one topic point.

Joe

Grand Master
Grant said:
In life there's always going to be people/ cu*t's we don't like. Obviously its the same with ALL toy forums. What I don't like is the key board warriors that talk big on line and hide behind the comfort of the LCD screens. I sometimes wonder what it would be like at a convention if some of the key board warriors actually bumped into some of people they have such a strong disliking for, Not much I suppose. I'd recommend to many to put your money where your mouth is or shut the fu*k up and stop moaning like a bitch. This is what I call Self moderating.

Regards

Grant. 8)

You starting big fella? I'd take you down a peg or two at a convention! ;)

Grant

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Grant said:

Regards

Grant. 8)

You starting big fella? I'd take you down a peg or two at a convention! ;)

Lol Joe, I'm not starting at all Dude, and yes I could do with bumping into you at a convention so I could get that free beer your owing me. :mrgreen:

I'm very self moderating as you, that is if this is the correct term to use. I just see so much bitching and whining going on around the place yet it seems quite simple. If you don't like someone just block them and move on. Anyway its been pointed out in the past that opinions are like assholes, we all have one which brings me back to what I wrote a few posts above.

Regards

Grant. (The self confessed ****) 8)

Joe

Grand Master
I owe you a few more beers than the one mate :)

Best just meet in the pub, sod the convention!

I actually agree with you Grant, even after many years of butting heads with people, the easiest thing you can do (and the most sensible) is to just block people you do not get on with.

I still occasionally find myself being reeled in and I can snap at people I think are complete bell ends but I am trying my best to not argue with knob jockeys on the internet ;) Those days are hopefully behind me :)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
GanjaFett said:
Funny Todd, I thought you were a **** for the longest but you've mellowed out over the years :)

I remember asking Josh what crawled up your ass when we were chatting one day maybe a couple years ago.

I have mellowed.............a little :wink:

Josh has a separate fan club from mine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

GanjaFett

Padawan
tiefighterboy said:
GanjaFett said:

I have mellowed.............a little :wink:

Josh has a separate fan club from mine. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha, I bet he does! Oh well, I like people with strong personalities. Makes it fun :)

itfciain

Grand Master
ha ha - this thread made me laugh - I wonder why AussieF didn't mention this forum ?

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102868/#post19245558

PGowdy

Grand Master
So you're not even allowed to ask about other Star Wars forum on RS?! Jesus. That place never stops surprising me. What a bunch of up their own arse cunts. Such a bunch of Nazis over there they really are. Wow.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
So you're not even allowed to ask about other Star Wars forum on RS?! Jesus. That place never stops surprising me. What a bunch of up their own arse cunts. Such a bunch of Nazis over there they really are. Wow.

You can only discuss what they determine as appropriate. That in itself depends on who the poster is and what the subject is.....Well...more based on the who part than anything else. :wink:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:

Wow, that is a bit OTT... surprised me too.

x-pack

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
You can only discuss what they determine as appropriate. That in itself depends on who the poster is and what the subject is.....Well...more based on the who part than anything else. :wink:

Just summed up RS to a tee :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom