Is it time for Facebook ?

xbomber

Padawan
I use both forums and Facebook and the latter is fine although one of the larger groups has seen a lot of bickering with a recent jump in keyboard warriors and dickheads. Strange as you'd think the absence of anonymity and having your real name and mugshot up there would decrease the likelihood of acting like a dildo

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
I agree Fb is excellent for selling and alright for buying , you need to be super fast most of the time for buying though or you just miss stuff. I have totally missed a C-3PO Canadian MOC twice recently I have been after for years as I am a member of 2 many groups.

There is some great fb groups and you do get some excellent stuff posted up that's for some reason never been shown on some of the forums.

You do get lost though with FB at times as there is that many different SW groups and other groups also especially when people just add you to groups you don't want to join that can be a bit of a pain in the arse.

Most people agree though for information and general discussion the forum wins hands down.

Some groups are full of dickheads which can be entertaining but also a pain in the arse as some people think they are experts but haven't got one ****ing clue what they are on about :lol: .You do learn to leave those groups quickly though.

I think there is still a place for both the forums and fb.

Cheers

Vince

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Never bought anything on fb, althouh I have joined a few groups, would prefer to buy on here, but have noticed a drop of late :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom