Imperial Commander run

Lafos

Jedi Knight
Started the run in 2008. Still hunting down the tough ones like the PBP, Meccano, Clipper, German and LL.

Imperial Commander Focus

US/ Kenner

41a

41c

41e

45a

48a

48b

48c

65b

77a

UK/ Palitoy

41a

45a

45 c back.

65d

Canada/ Kenner

41a

41c

Europe/ Tri Logo

Proofs/ pre production

Revenge 48 back (AFA 85)

Pre Production First Shot

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
I like this figure, but I always wonder why he's wearing black and not gray. Is it to make it different from the Death Squad Commander?

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Great run Lafos, congrats 8)

Really like the Canadian 41 back and thats a very nice run of Palitoys :wink:

Great find on the 47 back with coin offer sticker too. Would love to add a coin offer Yoda to my Focus at some point.

20backdPb

Jedi Knight
I like the Imperial Commander MOC, was going to start a Imperial Commander focus myself having a Palitoy 45a already.
Saw a Palitoy 30 back on ebay in November last year, but delayed too long and somebody bought it.
Was even more disapointed when i saw a LL one at Memoribillia.
Still i managed to complete my Palitoy 12/20 back focus so it all worked out ok. Still not decided what or if to start another focus.
Congrats on your focus and good luck getting other items.

Lafos

Jedi Knight
Thanks to Grant, I´ll soon be a proud owner of a Palitoy 45 c back. It was offered at ebay.co.uk, but the seller only shipped within the UK.

So still hunting down the hard to find Palitoy 30 back.

Lafos

Jedi Knight
Just when you think, you´ve seen it all ...

Aquired a long sought after Canadian 41b back from a french ebay seller.

English communication with a french person is most times not the easiest. But I think I made clear, that "box" is a box to preotect the item.

This dude sent the card in a jiffy envelope. Although he tried everything to protect the bubble by wrapping it with air cushions, the blister got damaged (not cracked).

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Nice MOC, such a shame when dick heads post things in Jiffy bags. They have survived all those years and then, just because some numb-skull can't be arsed to go and get a box it gets trashed in the post. :twisted:

20backdPb

Jedi Knight
That's one of my concerns buying any collectable items from ebay.
I also collect vinyl records and some sellers send them in jiffy bags and the covers get creased. Really pisses me off.
Just cant believe somebody would post a carded figure in a jiffy bag. :roll:

Lafos

Jedi Knight
Thanks to Sandy Rivers, I was able to aquire this first shot. The head and torso is a hand painted first shot, legs & arms are production pieces.

1848424.jpg

1848423.jpg

1848425.jpg

1848422.jpg

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Just read this thread and the Palitoy 30 back up on ebay last year was mine,wish I didn't sell it :x I wasn't really bothered last year about Palitoy's.Only just got back what I paid for it after all the fees ect. :x :x

A nice run Lafos,always best IMO to have a focus on an ESB character as the cards are the better than Star Wars And ROTJ.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom