Palitoy LXW run; 7 down 1 to go..

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
As a few of u know I have been working on this run for the last few years and have made great progress :)
Just the 65 back needed to complete my LXW world :!:
Enjoy.
A4E6FADD-A2ED-4B20-935B-C40747C22495.png

Palifan

Sith Lord
That's a great looking run Jon and nice to see you track down another one. How many more are left for you to get?

Ian

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Very nice, looks like you have the 70C trilogo, are you going to try for the 70B too?

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Thanks Edd appreciate it.
You know someone else asked me that same question and as I said to him I am happy with just the one Tri to represent the Tri factor. Same with the 41 back in that I won't b looking for any other card variations-nor will I b looking for any bubble variations on the 45b or Jedi. Just major variations hence why I only now want any type of 65 back for completion.
So let's say 2 on a par 65s come up with diff bubble types, I will happily step back and give u first choice mate :D

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Yes makes sense! It will be interesting to see what comes up next, as said in my other thread I'm relatively new to the LXW club so I don't feel any entitlement. My preference is either a 45 or 65 with trilogo bubble (not sure the former exists) but thanks for the offer :)

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Sure thing. Am not sure the 45C exists with the Tri bubble. I have friend in the hobby who is a real expert on LXW and has been for a long time. Like u said previous there r a fair few examples in existence, I personally know of 2 45Cs and 3 65 backs owned by 3 guys collectively :!: So am sure we will get opportunities in the future.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
palitoyjunky said:
Just the one mate :wink:

Maybe I should have read your thread title a bit closer :lol:

best of luck with the missing one.

Ian

Cheers Ian.

Ha :!: U must have been off form for a couple of mins as on any normal day ur eye on vintage is hard to match :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom