Hi! its that time of year again.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Hi there,

I have been AWOL this year with the whole collecting. so i thought i'd pop by and say hello! 8)

For some reason I always seem to get the bug for collecting vintage star wars figures around christmas time? Since iv'e been a member of this forum for quite a years now i have been through 3 complete loose collections as well as selling my childhood collection of loose figures, ships and playsets.(sad to see those go)

Its been a lot of fun putting together loose runs (although all of those were complete minus vinyl jawas) Also during that time iv'e had some great pieces in my hands, 12" IG88, a box of carded ree yees, a carded boba fett, those lovely last 17 figures and some minty yak faces. most of these bought through this forum and ebay and carboot sales.

I bought a house in November and that would explain my sold collections and lack of forum activity, i really do miss this place apart from the enormous price increase due to the force awakens. I really hated the prequals but bloody hell the new film was amazing! its been awhile since iv'e watched a film and come away with a big coat hanger in my mouth for hours after. looking forward to rogue one now.

Anyways this was just a brief hello to all you forum members that i have bought and sold from in the past.

I hope you are all still caught by the bug and are enjoying this great hobby to the full, have a great christmas!

(I'll try my best in putting together another loose run in the new year and this time one i keep for good! :lol: )

x-pack

Grand Master
Hi mate. Good to see people dropping in. Forums been a bit quiet of late, but still here.

Have a great Christmas

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hell mate, long time no see :)

Don't know about quiet but then I've only been around the last 18 months. Is the chit-chat down in recent weeks/months? I guess with the crescendo of Celebration in the summer there was going to be more activity around then and TFA must have been a peak second only to the TT scandal. Rogue One doesn't appear to have had the same media circus even if the anticipation here has been building for some months! There's been some good chatter going on here and a distinct lack of drama, which is nice.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Hell mate, long time no see :)

Don't know about quiet but then I've only been around the last 18 months. Is the chit-chat down in recent weeks/months? I guess with the crescendo of Celebration in the summer there was going to be more activity around then and TFA must have been a peak second only to the TT scandal. Rogue One doesn't appear to have had the same media circus even if the anticipation here has been building for some months! There's been some good chatter going on here and a distinct lack of drama, which is nice.

Lack of drama.....now you've done it.....it's all gonna kick off! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom