Got an amazing collection? BBC2's Collectaholics is back!

kingshearer

Jedi Master
Even MOTD is rubbish compared to what it used to be like. Now they seem to spend most the time chatting in the studio and they now seem to always have a break from the football to look at some inner city kids innovative etc which is interesting but very annoying at the same time since it should be on another program and your sitting there with matchsticks in your eyes at 11:30 waiting for your clubs 2 minutes of highlights (or lowlights) to come on.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
kingshearer said:
Even MOTD is rubbish compared to what it used to be like. Now they seem to spend most the time chatting in the studio and they now seem to always have a break from the football to look at some inner city kids innovative etc which is interesting but very annoying at the same time since it should be on another program and your sitting there with matchsticks in your eyes at 11:30 waiting for your clubs 2 minutes of highlights (or lowlights) to come on.

I have to agree on the ridiculous time of day it's in would be much better at 830 or similar, when I was a child was always on too late and the rerun on a Sunday didn't exist

PGowdy

Grand Master
Boba Skinner said:
kingshearer said:

I have to agree on the ridiculous time of day it's in would be much better at 830 or similar, when I was a child was always on too late and the rerun on a Sunday didn't exist

Yeah i've watched all the full reruns on SkySports by the time it's on so i don't bother with it.
Actually, it's just struck me that that must be the reason it's on so late. They probably have to wait till Sky's done shown all the games to their willing, paying customers before the BBC can show any of them.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
Boba Skinner said:
kingshearer said:

Yeah i've watched all the full reruns on SkySports by the time it's on so i don't bother with it.
Actually, it's just struck me that that must be the reason it's on so late. They probably have to wait till Sky's done shown all the games to their willing, paying customers before the BBC can show any of them.

The BBc now have rights to the FA Cup too and are showing more games then ever. Including a live game on a friday for the first time (Warrington v Exeter) and on top of the normal on a Saturday they have an extra final score showing the goals as they go in on the Sunday. So that may be a another reason to watch the BBc although of course the FA Cup has lost part of its charm it still may be worth a watch :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom