Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Round 1 - Group F

Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Round 1 - Group F

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2023

Hoth Ice Planet Adventure Set has never made it to the 2nd round, so I guess it is a playset that do not get much love. How will it do in this very strange group :unsure:

Kenner Creature Cantina Action Playset has been in the semi final 2 times and only one time it has been knocked out in the first round. How will it do in 2023 :unsure:

Kenner Land Of The Jawas Action Playset has been knocked out 2 times in the first round and 2 other times it has made it to the 2nd round. Does it have a chance in this really strange group :unsure:

Radar Laser Cannon do also not get much love. It has always been knocked out in the first round. Can it go to the 2nd round for the first time ? :unsure:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes in 7 days

Let the Vote Begin

Hoth Ice Planet Adventure Set.jpg

Kenner Creature Cantina Action Playset.jpg

Kenner Land Of The Jawas Action Playset.jpg

Radar Laser Cannon.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Certainly a poor group, in my opinion.
It has to be the least boring, the Cantina and the Land of the Jawa's (only for the escape pod).

sith-smith

Grand Master
Hoth Set. I remember seeing an advert for it as a kid, but never saw one in the shops, which confused me.

I love the Kenner version of LOTJ because of the escape pod :cool:

MikaHakkinen

Youngling
I'm really not a fan of the cardboard sets purely from a play perspective. Cardboard bends and can be ruined with spillages (accidents happen): It doesn't make for a lasting toy. Also the AT-AT background on the first one looks like it was drawn by someone who's only seen TESB once and drew it from memory.
With this in mind it has to be Radar Cannon; it's the only one that to me conjures up potential lasting fun. And it got two whole shots to itself in the movie: One when it fires and one when it's destroyed!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
28 members voted, thanks for all the votes (y)

Kenner Creature Cantina Action Playset and Kenner Land Of The Jawas Action Playset are the winners and they are both ready for the next round :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom