Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Round 1 - Group D

Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Round 1 - Group D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2023

Cloud City Playset was in the quater final in 2021, but all the other years it has been knocked out in the 1st round. How will it do this year :unsure:

Ewok Village Action Playset. The winner from 2021 has been in the final 3 times so if it gets knocked out from this group then I will be surprised :oops:

Land Of The Jawas from Palitoy, the last 2 years it has been in the quater finals. Can it do it again ? :unsure:

Palitoy Droid Factory has been knocked out in the 1st round the last 2 years. Will it happen again in 2023 or will it finally go to the next round ? :unsure:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes in 7 days

Let the Vote Begin

Cloud City Playset.jpg

Ewok Village Action Playset.jpg

Land Of The Jawas from Palitoy.jpg

Palitoy Droid Factory.JPG

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ewok village got for my first vote, cloud city playset got my 2nd vote. But only because we get 4 figures with the playset, the rest of it is crap :ROFLMAO:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I will agree with Lars, other than the Village the rest are pretty poor.😔

Pomse2001

Grand Master
The first 7 members have voted and it looks like all 4 playset are still in the fight for going to the next round :) so far we have a battle in the group

sith-smith

Grand Master
I had the LOTJ as a kid and loved it!

I got the Cloud City playset as an adult collector and there's always been something about that set that I really liked. Pity we didn't get it here.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
As a hardened Palitoy fan (plus the fact that the Palitoy Land of the Jawas was my second favourite toy after the Palitoy Death Star as a kid), my votes go to the Land of the Jawas and Droid Factory :)

MikaHakkinen

Youngling
It has to be the Ewok Village. Cloud City and Land of the Jawa's look like they could have been given away on the back of cereal boxes.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wow this group had a huge battle for the 2nd place for the next round.

Ewok Village Action Playset got the 1st place.

But Cloud City Playset with 11 votes got the 2nd place for the next round. Palitoy Droid Factory was only 1 vote from also going to the next round and Land Of The Jawas from Palitoy
was only 2 votes from also be ready for next round :oops: wow what a battle for the 2nd place in the this group.

29 members voted, thanks for all the votes guys :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom