Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Round 1 - Group C

Forum Playset of the Year 2023 - Round 1 - Group C

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2023

Kenner Droid Factory has only made it to the 2nd round in 2020. I will be surprised if it will make it again here 2023. Will it make a surprise in the group ? :unsure:

Rebel Command Center do not get much love and has never made it to the 2nd round. It will be a major surprise if we see it in the next round :oops:

Sy Snootles And The Rebo Band, the last 3 years it has been in the semi final. I guess it will be another major surprise if we do not see it in the next round :oops:

Turret Probot Playset has been knocked out 2 times from the first round and 2 times it has also made it to the semi finals. How will it do in 2023 ? :unsure:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes in 7 days

Let the Vote Begin

Kenner Droid Factory.jpg

Rebel Command Center.jpg

Sy Snootles And The Rebo Band.jpg

Turret Probot Playset.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yes tough indeed…the command centre isn't in the running, and unfortunately this time the Droid factory has also lost out.
so lets wish the Probot and the little blue Elephant all the best for the next round.😏

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
It has to be my favourite ESB playset, the good old Turret & Probot set and the wonderful Sy Snootles and the Rebo Band for me :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wow that was a major victory for the Sy Snootles And The Rebo Band and Turret Probot Playset. They are ready for the next round without any fight :oops:

Latest posts

Top Bottom