First Twelve Loose Figures AFA 85 - Finally Complete

IMTech

Padawan
I finally received my Death Squad Commander AFA 85 today- my final 'first twelve' figure with the earliest versions I can find.

Here are a few shots of the grades: -

Some of these I had graded myself and some I had to buy graded because some figures I sent away only got an 80.

They are all HK 1977 stamped: -

Luke Skywalker - Telescoping Saber
Princess Leia Organa
R2-D2 - (Solid Top First Version)
Chewbacca - Green Crossbow
C-3PO - (Solid Limbs)
Darth Vader - (Letter on Hilt of Saber)
Stormtrooper
Ben Kenobi - Grey Hair (Letter on Hilt of Saber)
Han Solo - Small Head
Jawa - Vinyl Cape
Sandpeople
Death Squad Commander - Dark Blue Emblem

Anybody know of any other earlier versions?

IMTech

Padawan
Thanks for the comments, I don't think I will be collecting a whole set of AFA figures - I don't think I could afford it, or a DT Ben or Vader - Those can go for Ã'£2000!

None of them were very difficult to find but it depends if you are willing to pay 'buy it now' prices or look around for a bargin. The Vader is actually my own from my childhood (with a replacement original cape and saber) I've no idea why he is not beat up like all the other figures I have from then!

Next I may see if the AFA can re-case this lot into one display piece, and put it on the wall.

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I think that would look the dogs bollocks 8)

Its a shame that it costs so much to get them graded individually as you'll lose a few quids worth of acrylic casings. Then again you could have the larger case in the archival acrylic to protect against UV rays, and those figs are certainly worth protecting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom