Could we arrange some get togethers for the new film?

x-pack

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Definitely get something organised for Manchester for the Northern faction, the more the merrier.

Easy, just organise a date, all meet up maybe in the afternoon, plenty of venues, then off to the Flicks.

8)

Mike, Martin and anyone else up north - i'm in :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
We can wear our flat caps and clogs and tie the whippets up outside :D

Rich...you are more than welcome to join us mate :D

Meet up at Aflecks palace and check out the vintage stalls in there, then off to the Printworks, cup of coffee ( for me as I don't drink) then.....IMAX !!!!

Can't bloody wait for this film!! 8)

Boris_2

Youngling
Dark Sith Lord said:
Id would be up for a screening in the Midlands :D :D

Count me in for the Midlands too - I intend to launch myself vigorously at this small low budget art flick

Robstyley

Sith Lord
obiwannacollect said:
Garden of England calling, Kent

Close to Bromley, Orpington, sevenoaks and 30 minutes to Charing cross

Im not too far from there mate, let me know if you get something sorted. Would be good to do a Sussex/Surrey/Kent meet up viewing. I shouted up a cinema in Reigate but not much response. Might go to a London meet up if nothing going on locally.

talldroid77

Padawan
TC-14 said:
Great idea, Joe- I'd be up for a northern meeting: Manchester IMAX sounds like a great idea, Mike. Myself and a mate are off to this cinema in Leeds when it's released:

http://www.everymancinema.com/venues/leeds/whats-on/#list

Comfy armchairs, beer on tap, pizzeria... you're more than welcome to join us at that one, too (I'm sure I'll be watching this film more than once). Barry, are up for making a trip across the Pennines?

Martin

If your still doing this and a few going I'd be up for a Leeds meet - only 10 miles or so away - Imax Manc or Sheffield also good for me. Be good to meet some other SW peeps - I suspect a lot of people I know think I'm a little crazy with my SW obsession lol

If they won't allow my whippet in I'll just bring my Ferret in a coat pocket :lol: :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
As it's getting closer and people are already buying their tickets I thought I would bump this old thread up so that people could start making some kind of arrangements together if they still wanted to.

Having just moved I'm not sure I'll be able to get to London to see it as planned (especially not the same day it's released) and will probably go to the local one with my Mrs (bet she can't wait!) but I would have really enjoyed seeing it with some of you chaps..perhaps if there is interest the London/South East members can get together and see it a second time at a later date?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom