Anyone going to the NEC on the 1st of October?

UKS

Jedi Knight
I've got a table! About a dozen MOCs I'm finally going to sell at (hopefully) a reasonably low price! Ive also got half a dozen of those massive 3-up figs MOC as I have no idea why I even bought them!

I've dragged my bro-in-law (who didn't even grow up in Europe so has zero ideas about retro toys) to help out and grab thieves.

UKS

Jedi Knight
In fact, looking at all the boxes, I've got a range of errr..... lovely quality retro toys. And some totally valueless obscure ones!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
I've got a table! About a dozen MOCs I'm finally going to sell at (hopefully) a reasonably low price! Ive also got half a dozen of those massive 3-up figs MOC as I have no idea why I even bought them!

I've dragged my bro-in-law (who didn't even grow up in Europe so has zero ideas about retro toys) to help out and grab thieves.
Nice one see you there

UKS

Jedi Knight
LOL was good to see you - I couldn't believe I sold 90% of my MOCs within five minutes of arriving! I priced them competitively but I didn't know it was that competitive!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
LOL was good to see you - I couldn't believe I sold 90% of my MOCs within five minutes of arriving! I priced them competitively but I didn't know it was that competitive!
Cheers mate, good to see you too. Nice one

Latest posts

Top Bottom