Celebration 2016 T-shirts - ORDER CLOSED

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Excellent, the furthest from point of posting has arrived.

Thanks for the nice words, guys but all thanks should be directed to Mark who come up with the awesome design and set this all in motion. And of course thanks to Edd for the very thing that inspired a t-shirt to be made in the first place!

lejackal

Grand Master
DO NOT TUMBLE DRY THE T-SHIRTS

Unless you have someone else to blame and the foresight to have ordered 2!

lejackal

Grand Master
Other than my own stupidity (see above) the T-Shirts are awesome!

Thanks Mark and your little helper Simon

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Representin'! (as I believe the natives say)

image.jpeg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
robpmarsh said:
Gonna miss Orlando this year :cry:

Did u manage to see the new TFA ST footage?

Yes, and it's bloody brilliant. It was the only ride in the park my 4 year old daughter wanted to go on twice. We went twice and saw the TFA stuff on both ocassions so it's probably on every ride as its new. If it's not known what bit of the film it's from I won't spoil it but will just say it's from one of the most exciting sequences in the film and being in it was incredible.

I went on the the BTTF ride at Universal many years ago and remember it being amazing but this was utterly mind blowing! Going back there before leaving Orlando on a mini-road trip.

Knopie, there are seconds with very, minor faults on that will be available from beginning of May. Check back on the thread on May 1st!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Matth, I'm sorry to hear yours hasn't shown up. Given it was posted so long ago I doubt it will now turn up.

I appreciate you're not on here much but all updates have been posted on this thread throughout the process quite regularly. From your question I'm guessing you've not even looked here for an update for several months. As per the last posting on page 9 of this thread I asked for anything not received to be flagged up by 1st May. It may well be past the point of claiming with the Royal Mail, now, seeing as it was posted 2 months ago.

I will dig out the proof of posting and see if it's not too late to put a claim in. In the meantime I will post out a second T-shirt to you once you have confirmed your postal address again to avoid any errors.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom