Celebration 2016 T-shirts - ORDER CLOSED

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Quick update:

T-shirts are be printed up tomorrow for delivery to me on Wednesday. All being well, these bad boys will be with you by the weekend or early next week at the latest.

x-pack

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
mr_palitoy said:
Can we angry mob the AFA stall to get them to sort out their Toy Tonis?

:)

Jason

Torches and pitchforks ? And a bit of shouting.

yelling.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Problems with the printing machine means nowt was printed today. Repair man in tomorrow at 0830 hopefully means we'll have lift off!

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Problems with the printing machine means nowt was printed today. Repair man in tomorrow at 0830 hopefully means we'll have lift off!
Hmmm... Isn't this how scams start to play out?

Tomorrow we'll be hearing they're out of ink; the next day the office cat will have eaten the t-shirts..!

Meanwhile you'll be sunning yourself in Marbella next month on our t-shirt money!

Outrageous!

:twisted: :D

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Lom said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Hmmm... Isn't this how scams start to play out?

Tomorrow we'll be hearing they're out of ink; the next day the office cat will have eaten the t-shirts..!

Meanwhile you'll be sunning yourself in Marbella next month on our t-shirt money!

Outrageous!

:twisted: :D

:lol: No idea what you're talking about....

Anyway, printer's just called. Apparently his dog ate the design and so it'll be tomorrow now.

Excuse me, must dash. My Strawberry Daiquiri's getting warm.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
It's ok. I know a man in Nigeria that can do these for us. We just need to send him some money to get started.

Anyone know how western union money transfers work?

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
They have arrived!!

They're looking damned fine, too! So, so cool.

I'll get started sending out tomorrow. Hope to get them all done in a day, but if not the rest will be sent out early next week. Will update when I've finished licking stamps. Will make a nice change from windows.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
They have arrived!!

They're looking damned fine, too! So, so cool.

I'll get started sending out tomorrow. Hope to get them all done in a day, but if not the rest will be sent out early next week. Will update when I've finished licking stamps. Will make a nice change from windows.

Group picture!!!!!

:D

Jason

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
The first transport is away! The first transport is away!

The first 20 t-shirts have been posted out. There will be another 15 going tomorrow.

Unfortuantely, there has been an issue with (mainly) the XXL size so a second run is being done. This means a delay for about 10 people. Sorry guys. Will update the list accordingly as and when the next 15 have gone!

If your name is in GREEN your T is on it's way! If it's in BLUE you'll have to wait a little longer. Those in RED (to appear soon) are the affected T's so will be a while longer. Will update with news as I get it!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Well done Simon, I think we can all agree you're a legend for stepping up to the plate and sorting this out.

The first couple of beers are on me at Celebration mate.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Kind of you to say, Mark, but we are only able to buy these incredibly cool T-shirts because of your graft. Even my wife, on seeing the back them said "oh wow, cool". Trust me, that's high praise indeed from her!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Kind of you to say, Mark, but we are only able to buy these incredibly cool T-shirts because of your graft. Even my wife, on seeing the back them said "oh wow, cool". Trust me, that's high praise indeed from her!

They are great t-shirts. Especially for a Butcher's wife to praise it, must be good

Sabreman

Padawan
Received mine this morning, they are very good quality, the artwork on the back really is superb. Very pleased, thanks to all those involved who sorted this. No idea when I will wear it tho probably at various toy fairs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom