Another VC Jawa Palitoy found

Rebel_Runner

Jedi Master
Michael Sith said:
Rebel_Runner said:
If I had £15k I would be buying a bloody starwars figure that's for sure. But each to their own.

:lol: right there with you

Bloody iPhone auto spell correct! That was meant to read "wouldn't" but I think the message was pretty clear. :D

TC-14

Sith Lord
fun4kids said:
...apparently found at an antique fair recently along with the 3 others
Whoever stumbled across these is a jammy bugger... I've been trawling antique fairs for the past three decades and I've never been so lucky :lol: I live in hope...

chazb73

Sith Lord
TC-14 said:
fun4kids said:
...apparently found at an antique fair recently along with the 3 others
Whoever stumbled across these is a jammy bugger... I've been trawling antique fairs for the past three decades and I've never been so lucky :lol: I live in hope...

Antique fairs are great Martin - I havn't been to one in ages but did the same but to no avail - absolutely can you imagine finding such gems :shock:

obiwannacollect

Jedi Knight
holy smoke, i'll be watching that if i can, bought a nice tri logo FX7 from vectis once, paid more than i expected what with final value fees and rather high postage but excellent packaging and customer service.

aok

Youngling
Nice link here of a previous auction,
http://www.collectors-club-of-great-britain.co.uk/TV-and-Film/News/Star-Wars-collection-makes-more-than-30000-at-Vectis/_ch35_nw906?utm_source=Communicator&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=readmore2&utm_campaign=Exclusive+Toy+Emporium+video%2c+plus+Star+Wars+auction+makes+£34k&_ccCt=GqOAriYhyRWTJ2iB_P94LqZls1hnuBUOGWdruHc1odpENFbaS~y4Ve~gqpRqXqVn

TC-14

Sith Lord
Superb stuff, aok... I'd heard Iain and others talk of the trade packs going for a fair whack in a previous thread concerning Vectis auctions, and I wasn't really sure what they were referring to. Now it all becomes clear. I find it absolutely fascinating that boxes like these, full of Rancors and Y-Wing Fighters that were destined for toy stores, have remained (almost) unopened these past 30-odd years... it really is quite astounding :shock:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Vectis have posted detailed pics:-

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.490248704399771.1073741827.217775834980394&type=1

1186126_490248714399770_1426594691_n.jpg

Bubble is busted up, that'll knock 5k off right there.

:eek:

Jason

TC-14

Sith Lord
I didn't realise Vectis had a Facebook page, cheers Jason. It's a real shame about the lifting at the bottom of the bubble. Still, I'm like Andy: if I had the ready cash... I'd go for it. I don't think it's worth re-mortgaging my house, however :wink:

This really will be an interesting auction to witness from the sidelines...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...771.1073741827.217775834980394&type=3&theater

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Wonder why they haven't done any bubble straightening on that to make it look better. You could get a flat end of a pair of tweezers in that gap to push the bubble back out from the inside.

:)

Jason

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Hi i am new to the whole forum thing,I was at vectis today and have had a look at this figure it certainly looks the real deal.i have some pictures which I will add when I figure out how to do it,

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Hothrebel said:
Hi i am new to the whole forum thing,I was at vectis today and have had a look at this figure it certainly looks the real deal.i have some pictures which I will add when I figure out how to do it,

Hi mate. Welcome.

If you upload them to flickr or photobucket you can copy the link to the image and post here. Fairly simply but holla if you need more help?!

Bram
:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom