Your favourite underrated figure?

lejackal

Grand Master
2AD9C1A0-83A8-439F-8EFE-FBA6E2DABD75.jpeg

Last edited:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I've always had a soft spot for Klaatu. He was the first carded figure I ever owned, a right of passage for most MOC collectors (although some people claim he's rare on a trilogo card now!) the figure itself is a good sculpt and has a nice soft skirt :p

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I've always had a soft spot for the Imperial Dignitary. He may look like a purple suppository (and have about the same play value as one), but for some reason I've always liked the figure... probably because I like the colour purple (but am less keen on suppositories)!

lejackal

Grand Master
I've always had a soft spot for Klaatu. He was the first carded figure I ever owned, a right of passage for most MOC collectors (although some people claim he's rare on a trilogo card now!) the figure itself is a good sculpt and has a nice soft skirt :p
I think the alien figures in the line are generally fantastic

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yeah the Klatuu brothers are underrated in my opinion. The imperial Dignity has also grown on me in recent years. There's not a bad figure to be honest.

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Don't know if Bossk is underrated but i have always had a soft spot for him thou you wouldn't know it, he was always in slave one when i was a kid ;)

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
When you collect variants you start to get an appreciation of many of the unloved figures.

Klaatu has already been mentioned. Aside that I really like Dengar, Zuckuss, WBG and Chief Chirpa at the moment.

Draw the line at Lobot, Madine and Klaatu Skiff though 😆

lejackal

Grand Master
When you collect variants you start to get an appreciation of many of the unloved figures.

Klaatu has already been mentioned. Aside that I really like Dengar, Zuckuss, WBG and Chief Chirpa at the moment.

Draw the line at Lobot, Madine and Klaatu Skiff though 😆
You're lucky I can't ban you anymore 😂

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Another vote for Prince Face - remember getting him back in the day and not knowing if he was a goody or a baddy.
Loved his cape but always thought his real world rifle was totally wrong for SW though.

Walrusbumface

Youngling
Don't know if Bossk is underrated but i have always had a soft spot for him thou you wouldn't know it, he was always in slave one when i was a kid ;)
He was my first action-figure from THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK. Got him from Target in 1981.

Love the yellow, brown and white colours - with the little red/orange ribbed collar of his flight suit.

Another beautifully detailed figure (for the time). Also, has an excellent photo of him on the card - which attracted me to him right away.

Markzane

Padawan
I've always liked Weequay- a great sculp, in fact the whole first wave of Jedi figures feel underrated, seemed like such a step up in quality at the time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom