Your favourite underrated figure?

Walrusbumface

Youngling
The (white) Bespin Guard is an excellent sculpt.

Shame the figure is so boring to look at. Some additional paint apps would have improved it (like the one featured on the 30-back card, with the white collar and black boots).

Andyh1976

Padawan
I'm going to give another shout out for Prune Face. Good figure sculpt, eye patch, cloak and a rifle. Also commonly mistaken for an Imperial rather than a hero of the Resistance. Now that's underrating both the Kenner figure and the character!

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
I'm going to give another shout out for Prune Face. Good figure sculpt, eye patch, cloak and a rifle. Also commonly mistaken for an Imperial rather than a hero of the Resistance. Now that's underrating both the Kenner figure and the character!
Yeah prune face is a good figure, don't you think the rifles strange though?

elcroz

Padawan
Squid Head. You know he's the boy. Soft goods, belt, a fantastic sculpt and a grey blaster all of his own.

Andyh1976

Padawan
Yeah prune face is a good figure, don't you think the rifles strange though?
I think its different but I really like the individuality of a lot of the Return of The Jedi Weapons. His weapon looks like some sort of old rifle that's been handed down to him by his dad and I quite like that. Vintage you might say.

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
There's a lot of figures like Squid Head, Bossk and ERG that are great figure sculpts but they're definitely not underrated. A lot of love for them on the FB pages.
There's a lot of figures like Squid Head, Bossk and ERG that are great figure sculpts but they're definitely not underrated. A lot of love for them on the FB pages.
Yeah I agree, especially on squid head I think he must be one of the most collected for variants and cape contrasts alone.

I got my first ever complete prune face this week complete with original backing card for £17 which I was happy about. Really great figure. Currently sitting on my desk till I find time to stick him on display.

I also really like paploo. Something about the colour scheme with his hood that looks better than the other Ewoks.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
I have always rated Bib Fortuna & Squid Head. The Bib has great accessories! A lovely velvet type coat and that rubber under garment along with his staff! Squid has a lovely cloak plus the big belt & material leg covering! Both figures have lovely detailed heads too. A lot of bang for your buck!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom