You got to watch this what an idiot.

Section 8

Sith Lord
I don't think things like this should be posted and spread around the forums. It's clearly the type of attention this guy wants and is playing into his hands.

He's a prick, who should be ignored.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I just don't get this. If you have money to burn and want a really nice example of a loose figure for display, buy a high graded afa one and smash that out of its case and put it on display.

This german is a ****ing ****. Such a shame his father didn't decide to have a wank that night instead.

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
:eek: wow did i just see that i was cringing all the way through as he ripped them open with no care and even dropped r2 :( this would have been bad even if they was beaters but these were mint
i dont collect moc but this is a sad sight to see :( :evil:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Section 8 said:
I don't think things like this should be posted and spread around the forums. It's clearly the type of attention this guy wants and is playing into his hands.

He's a prick, who should be ignored.

Totally agree - haven't watched it but seen other similar videos, these idiots post for a reaction and best thing we can do is not give his you tube channel any additional hits.

benny100

Sith Lord
He's a strange one, he's got a super collection and you'd have thought he wouldn't have any trouble sourcing a mint loose one of either, especially gundy. That R2 looks so good though... I know it's wrong but if he offered any of us that loose R2 would anyone pass on it???? :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I only saw 1.30 min and then I screamed and closed that video :evil: To me he looks like a jerk with to many money :evil:

****ing Asshole :evil:

I hope most of his collection is tony stuff and he do not know it :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom