Yodas Hovel : The movie!

Joe

Grand Master
Has anyone seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FbzYY4x7qM

It is a bit long and strange to say the least!
I don't think a video with someone narrating each part would worry me but a guy walking around what seems to be a large place full of toys with a shaky camera , some 80's metal on the stereo and absolutely no commentary at all is a bit ..weird!

Tom is most well known and in some cases not very well liked for creating and supplying repro weapons, cardbacks etc . Yodas hovel is his ebay store name.

The only thing I found interesting in this video was the (or what SEEMS to be) some very interesting mock up and proof samples in the video at about 6:30. Anyone know if they are real? *(I am guessing a big NO considering he likes to recard and reproduce things..)

Joe

Grand Master
aussiejames said:
I was kinda hoping that video would end with a chainsaw starting up :)

LOL we all said the same thing last night in chat hahahahahah :lol:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Joe said:
Has anyone seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FbzYY4x7qM

It is a bit long and strange to say the least!
I don't think a video with someone narrating each part would worry me but a guy walking around what seems to be a large place full of toys with a shaky camera , some 80's metal on the stereo and absolutely no commentary at all is a bit ..weird!

Tom is most well known and in some cases not very well liked for creating and supplying repro weapons, cardbacks etc . Yodas hovel is his ebay store name.

The only thing I found interesting in this video was the (or what SEEMS to be) some very interesting mock up and proof samples in the video at about 6:30. Anyone know if they are real? *(I am guessing a big NO considering he likes to recard and reproduce things..)

All custom mock-ups and proofs...sorry.

Joe

Grand Master
:roll:

Should have guessed it was too good to be true, scary video though.. I mentioned the bad choice of music on the stereo but I think I preferred it to the heavy breathing and creaky floorboards when he ventured upstairs!

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
He does exact repro bubbles and His repro cardbacks are really crisp...a little too glossy though.....He just forgets to ship his items about 99% of the time...and yes...very strange video.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom