Yoda snake variants

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I am not sure how many there is

But there is Orange, Lighter Orange, Dark Brown and Lighter Brown. Some also talk about a green one but some think it is degradation.

Then there is variants of all the colors, some is soft others is hard and some have different pattern on them.

I hope it helps :wink:

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:

But there is Orange, Lighter Orange, Dark Brown and Lighter Brown. Some also talk about a green one but some think it is degradation.

I got involved in a pretty heated debate many years ago regarding the authenticity of the green snake variant.
In my eyes it is a true variant as I collected obvious variants back in the day and I was aware even then (early 80's) of an orange, brown and green snake Yoda. This was way too early for degradation!
I've even seen a graded green snake.
A have all 3 versions loose AND carded and all the carded genuine green snakes I've seen have been on Palitoy cards.

Regards
Paul

Pomse2001

Grand Master
PulsarP said:
Pomse2001 said:

I got involved in a pretty heated debate many years ago regarding the authenticity of the green snake variant.
In my eyes it is a true variant as I collected obvious variants back in the day and I was aware even then (early 80's) of an orange, brown and green snake Yoda. This was way too early for degradation!
I've even seen a graded green snake.
A have all 3 versions loose AND carded and all the carded genuine green snakes I've seen have been on Palitoy cards.

Regards
Paul

I have also been involved in some heated debates, but not about the snakes :lol: I have also heard some say there is green snakes but then again some say they are degradation. I do not know what is correct, but I always try to keep an open mind until I fell 100% sure so I still think the green one is real. I also have a green one if I remember correct.

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
I have also been involved in some heated debates, but not about the snakes :lol: I have also heard some say there is green snakes but then again some say they are degradation. I do not know what is correct, but I always try to keep an open mind until I fell 100% sure so I still think the green one is real. I also have a green one if I remember correct.

Lol
The debate was on Rebelscum some years ago and the guy said I was mistaken and was believing what I wanted to believe or remember.
I knew what I remembered and am the first to hold my hands up if ever I got something wrong. However, I am adamant regarding this issue.
This guy also categorically stated it was impossible for Palitoy to have ever acquired the vinyl cape Jawas by the time they got the license to card Kenner figures.
Look how wrong he got that :roll:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
PulsarP said:
Pomse2001 said:

Lol
The debate was on Rebelscum some years ago and the guy said I was mistaken and was believing what I wanted to believe or remember.
I knew what I remembered and am the first to hold my hands up if ever I got something wrong. However, I am adamant regarding this issue.
This guy also categorically stated it was impossible for Palitoy to have ever acquired the vinyl cape Jawas by the time they got the license to card Kenner figures.
Look how wrong he got that :roll:

:lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom