Yoda discussion thread

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I have just checked my 4th unitoy yoda that one came from a danish childhood lot and all parts looks like to be unitoy, now I have something to compare with for the other 3. Looks like 3 of them is Orange Eyes and 1 is Cherry Eyes. Do you also call them Orange Eyes ? :unsure:
Orange is fine, or light brown :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I agree about the snakes, but of course that assumes I know which colour they should come with in the first place! LOL
I must admit I have never done any research about what snake goes with what figure, so now the time is to do it with all this high prices so I can't buy much new stuff :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Orange is fine, or light brown :)
Any idea about this one could be POCH or is it just a unitoy.

Yoda 27.jpg

P1210413.JPG

P1210414.JPG

P1210415.JPG

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Sorry, I don't know. I hate undressing Yodas as it's fiddly to do and risks damaging the cloaks when you put them back on again, so I've never taken most of them off.
I agree, I try my best to avoid removing Yoda's accessories. I find depending on where the figure has been stored is also a factor as the plastic can become soft and fragile. Worst part is when you pick up a childhood lot that has taken them all off and you have to put them back on lol.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Well, looking at the Variant Villain website, I would say it's a Unitoy. I don't think any Poch has orange / light brown eyes, at least as far as I can see.
The same I was thinking, but maybe you knew something they did not know. So unitoy can also have this marks on the back ? :unsure:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I agree, I try my best to avoid removing Yoda's accessories. I find depending on where the figure has been stored is also a factor as the plastic can become soft and fragile. Worst part is when you pick up a childhood lot that has taken them all off and you have to put them back on lol.
Maybe I just like to undress without knowing it :ROFLMAO: I must be a bad boy :)

DanSolo

Padawan
Here's my orange snake lighter green yoda as promised 😃 haven't id'd it in terms of factory or anything yet...
20230304_155943.jpg
20230304_155810.jpg
20230304_155907.jpg
20230304_160055.jpg
20230304_160119.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Here's my orange snake lighter green yoda as promised 😃 haven't id'd it in terms of factory or anything yet...
Thanks mate, as I see it the coo is from Smile, thanks for sharing it (y). I have no idea about the snake, belt , coat or hood is smile. But I think the snake is Unitoy :unsure:

DanSolo

Padawan
Thanks mate, as I see it the coo is from Smile, thanks for sharing it (y). I have no idea about the snake, belt , coat or hood is smile. But I think the snake is Unitoy :unsure:
No worries. I'm happy to leave it un-confirmed and imagine this is how the figure came out of the packet 😆 otherwise this could get too expensive!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom