xbox360

Bollux

Grand Master
Thinking of getting one of these after Christmas providing that Santa is kind to me with monetary donations....which one is it worth me getting?

the 60gb or the the 120gb?

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
Thinking of getting one of these after Christmas providing that Santa is kind to me with monetary donations....which one is it worth me getting?

the 60gb or the the 120gb?

I think it depends on what you plan to do with it. I'm still using a 20gb and getting along okay, but I don't download much. I did just get the Street Fighter 2 HD and am loving that. The main reason I could see getting the 120gb is that now with the new dashboard you can rip games to the hard drive and play them off of there instead of the disc. It is supposed to be much quieter and improve load times. You do still have to have the original disc in the drive to verify you own it.

Bollux

Grand Master
i wont bother with the 120gb then, not a massive game player anyway just cant get the games that i used to enjoy on the wii!

Grant

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
i wont bother with the 120gb then, not a massive game player anyway just cant get the games that i used to enjoy on the wii!

Bollux,

If your spending £150 on the standard xbox 360 you would be aswell just spending the extra £50 or so to get the better version. At least then if you decide to start downloading game demos or any other bits and pieces.

Cheers.

Grant.

Bollux

Grand Master
i was going to spend £200 to get the mid range one with an extra controller and three games, it still comes with a 60gb HD

Grant

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
i was going to spend £200 to get the mid range one with an extra controller and three games, it still comes with a 60gb HD

Sounds like a good deal mate. i would settle for that myself.

Grant. :mrgreen:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://www.gamestation.co.uk/Xbox360/Hardware/HardwareBundle/~r412746/Xbox-360-60GB-Premium-Pack-with-Lips-+-Kung-Fu-Panda-+-LEGO-Indiana-Jones-and-an-Extra-Wireless-Controller/?mid=412746

not a bad one and can sing away at your hearts content

A

Anonymous

I'd get the bigger hard drive. The new update for the 360 lets you download the games from disc onto the hard drive. This stops the disc spinning in the drive when you play the games so keeps the machine quieter and also speeds up loading times.

Grant

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
Well I got my xbox yesterday and have been playing GTA IV non stop, my fingers ache! :twisted:

Bollux.

Thats an excellent game. The story mode alone takes 30 hours to complete.
Try rainbow 6 Vegas 2 if you like first person shooters.

Cheers.

Grant.

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Glad to hear you got your 360 Bollux. I need to get around to playing GTA IV one of these days. I've had a lot of family around for the holidays, so we've been playing a lot of Guitar Hero World Tour.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom