Write your letter to Santa here....

jimmymindtricks

Jedi Master
jaymassive619 said:
Are there any other new user i.d's in the SS that arent trusted or established yet? Han boosted about having multiple i.d's on the forum.

did someone do a users i d on aussiejames yet , that guy looks fishy to me :wink:

seriuosly do, i know who i bought for is a respected member

just hope a respected member is buying for me aswell

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Yeah I know what you mean, but I think spamming a forum and signing up for crap are in a different ball park than actually posting someone a ****. Not trying to excuse the spamming or the signing up, but they can b done in 5 mins at a comp, it takes a lot more effort (and balls) to post someone a turd.
I just hope Han didn't get anyone's address or if he did that it was Bollux's! :lol:

He spent longer than 5 minutes building up the Jangofettish a/c (months actually) and even wormed his way on to the secret santa which shows its not him having a 5 minute blow out / pop at the forum weasel. He has other a/c's still active and he will learn to not make the mistake that got him cuaght out this time.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Joe said:
weasel said:
Although I'd like to think Han wasn't that petty!

I'd have said the same mate but look at what just happened :|

Soon find out I guess, if he does go down that road he will be doing himself no favours in the long run, it'll get back to him one way or another.

True, afterall Bollux must have his address!

jaymassive619 said:
He spent longer than 5 minutes building up the Jangofettish a/c (months actually) and even wormed his way on to the secret santa which shows its not him having a 5 minute blow out

Yeah, that was what made it even sadder!

Tank1252

Jedi Master
Lol, Rich's letter is a much more apt than the twat he replaced. Talk about one extreme to the other.
Again, well done Han, i mean Trio. (joke Rich)

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Gathered all pieces for my Secret Santa gift, so it will be leaving this week or next week.

Also this way the threads gets highlighted again for others to share some more info. (anybody recieved his gift allready?)

Tank1252

Jedi Master
I reckon we should all post here when we have received our Secret Santa gift to put the senders mind at rest.
I know we are all supposed to be sending registered post, but some posties don't always get a signature, like mine who's a mate & leaves my stuff in a secret spot if nobody's home.
So to keep my Secret Santa from worrying i got mine already, woop, woop!!

I'M EXCITED!!!

bigkev.jpg

Tank1252

Jedi Master
aussiejames said:
No cheating Tim, you're not allowed to open it till Christmas :) My "childs" present is in the mail.

Mate, those that know me well will testify that i will struggle to get it open by Easter!!!

Oooooo.....gotta love that anticipation. :D

Christian

Jedi Master
Wow - I've already received my 'Secret Santa' gift :lol:

However, my wife quickly whisked it away and said 'Not until Xmas Day!' Fantastic - just like being 10 yo all over again :D

Many thanks to my 'Santa' (a pretty familiar postcode!) and hope you also get something very nice.

Cheers,
Christian

Tank1252

Jedi Master
It's great eh Christian!!! Yeah, i know where mine came from too! Very distinctive!!!!
Sorta makes you panic about getting your own one off tho eh!! :oops:

Joe

Grand Master
Nothing's arrived for me yet but getting excited at the thought of vintage on Christmas :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom