wicket1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
tintin-3726 said:
If it's a new paypal account paypal will hold the money for 21 days or until buyer leaves feedback, He is probably after you to leave feedback by giving a tracking # so he can get his hands on the money quicker before he burns the account and opens another.
Have you checked the tracking number is valid on royal mail website?

Trev

According to Shane on RS wicket1 and tintin3727 are the same person.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3493865&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#3493865

So watch out what you say and where you're saying it.

p.s. If you get a brick, you can always return it through his living room window. Overarm.

:lol:

Jason

Bollux

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
tintin-3726 said:
If it's a new paypal account paypal will hold the money for 21 days or until buyer leaves feedback, He is probably after you to leave feedback by giving a tracking # so he can get his hands on the money quicker before he burns the account and opens another.

Trev

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3493865&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#3493865

p.s. If you get a brick, you can always return it through his living room window. Overarm.

Jason

why?

burnsy

Sith Lord
wicket1 piped up on RS and said he had bought the DT Vader.
I PM'ed him on here about a wee ago when I saw him lurking asking whether he had picked it up and was it fake.

This was the reply :

Hi thanks,

I can't believe it!
I got the deal of the century, I called round after Football. Mate's in car just incase lol
But the guy is sound I bought some other things while I was there. It was like Santa's Grotto for SW fans. He had some fab rare thing's.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Well someone with almost the same username is posting replies to you on this thread...

Or maybe it's one of the forum regulars taking the piss!

:eek:

Jason

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
No that Tintin is the real one. He posts fairly regularly on RS and he's just joined here because of the talk about this Phil Jones bloke (he's had a run in with him I believe).

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
tintin-3726 said:

Trev

Jason

Wasnt this all also the person calling themselves "Barbara" on here???

Bollux

Grand Master
its all very confusing, but wicket1 assures me (just by email) that it is a figure in the box and not a brick!

tintin-3726

Youngling
Bollux said:
i will be sure to show my gleaming mint amanaman when it arrives!

or failing that the brick!
Which one did you win as he sold 2 with the same picture within a day of each other one for £32.50 the other for £29.97
Someone will get burnt by him, he is not going to change into an honest seller until hell freezes over.

http://www.goofbay.com/ebay_seller_history_tool.html?gsl_username=mcshaneofkilbride&gsl_days=30&gsl_include=sold&gsl_show_fees=on&gsl_show_buyers=on&gsl_submit=&gsl_submit.x=47&gsl_submit.y=13

tintin-3726

Youngling
burnsy said:
wicket1 piped up on RS and said he had bought the DT Vader.
I PM'ed him on here about a wee ago when I saw him lurking asking whether he had picked it up and was it fake.

This was the reply :

Hi thanks,

I can't believe it!
I got the deal of the century, I called round after Football. Mate's in car just incase lol
But the guy is sound I bought some other things while I was there. It was like Santa's Grotto for SW fans. He had some fab rare thing's.

I sent Josh a P.M a few days ago stating he would reply along those lines!

Then when you all think they are real he burn's the account and threatens you with you tube, He has already threatened himself to try to throw people off his scent (He is a complete fukwit!)

Anyway it will be good to see what Bollux ends up with.

Trev

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
[quote

Trev[/quote]

I be very suprised if bollux ends up with the item he's expecting but i genuinelly hope it turns out well.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
[quote

Trev[/quote]

I be very suprised if bollux ends up with the item he's expecting but i genuinelly hope it turns out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom