Why does every thread there turn in to a bloody train wreck?

BlueDog

Sith Lord
You're just an arsehole Frank there's no denying it, how dare you offer to help.

I read that and couldn't believe the attitude you copped, it does seem to be becoming the norm. Not sure if something has been lost in translation but the attitude shown to yourself certainly stinks.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Really unfortunate that there are people that can have an attitude, especially with someone who is simply trying to help.
Don't let it get to you Frank, move on mate, trick is not to let a situation sully your attitude for the future.
You have done some fantastic work on Baggie referencing bud, and I know all of the guys on here massively appreciate that hard work you've put in, and also know what a good guy you are.

:D

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Frank don't sweat them dudes over there, a lot of them think their **** don't stink! You are a top man for sure, it's truly their lose bro! We get to hog all your knowledge here :mrgreen:

Some of these cats at RS need a swift kick in the face!!!!! :evil:
anderson-silva-front-kick-vitor-belfort1.gif

walkie

Sith Lord
Don't worry about him Frank, anyone who has had the pleasure of dealing with you knows your a stand up guy.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
So its not just my estranged interpretation of the way things have gone then, thought I may be loosing the plot :?

Thanks for your words of support guys, think I need to retire from the help desk job, as I am obviously not very adept at it :lol:

BTW just spotted he is on the blocked ebay buyers list, shocker!

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
So its not just my estranged interpretation of the way things have gone then, thought I may be loosing the plot :?

Thanks for your words of support guys, think I need to retire from the help desk job, as I am obviously not very adept at it :lol:

BTW just spotted he is on the blocked ebay buyers list, shocker!

Yeah he has a particularly chequered past when it comes to POTF coins

I can only concur with the guys too. Everyone who has dealt with knows that your a gent so dont let it bother you mate

plantman

Sith Lord
stick with who you know frank, ive turned into a miserable git and dont chime in a lot now just to avoid confrontation, i just dont have the time or energy for these disrespectful shits.

slim

Sith Lord
frank's one of the good guys , any newbies reading this take note , this guy is the baggie king and always willing to help and advise :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom