Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Grand Master
Hej Johan :)

Good to see you over here, unfortunately the only three Swedish words I know that I can greet you with are "Kuk", "Fitta" and "Hej"!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
tundra9 said:
tjena johan! Välkommen till det snuskigaste star wars forumet på nätet :p

That's exactly what I was gonna say! :eek:

PS, Welcome on board, in case what Tundra wrote translates as something completely different! :lol:

jackabina

Sith Lord
welcome johan, and more importantly...........congratulations on your new arrival.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi I am new here, a good friend told me this looked like a good forum with nice people :)

My name is Lars and I am from Denmark, and I am not in family with Owen Lars or Aunt Beru :lol:

I am 33 years old and began to collect star wars in 2001 after buying my old star wars toy from my childhood back from my little brother :lol:

I have loved star wars since I was a kit and sometimes I think back to the good old 80s where I was playing in the kindergarten with star wars toy.

I am here to have fun, learn, share and to get new friends :wink:

itfciain

Grand Master
welcome aboard Lars

I too bought my collection from my brothers a few years ago (although they still reckon some of it is theirs!)

this is a great place for all things Star Wars and we look forward to pictures of your collection

Jez

Sith Lord
Welcome Lars, and a belated welcome to Jseb and Johan.
I hope you enjoy the forum!

søren

Jedi Knight
Name: Søren/Soren
Single/Married: single
Residence: Elsinore ( Hamlet's castle ) Denmark
Kids: Nope

Collecting Focus: Vintage Star Wars MOC's , proofs carbord n' paper pre-production stuff .
Also collecting moc's and boxed stuff that have Dansih price tags . ( well have a little fetich about price tags )

Character Focus: White bespin Guard . Like my Swedish friend Johan , who has just signed up here.
He has had the focus for a long time , so offer him your WBG stuff first before you offer it to me :).

Collecting interest: White Bespin Guard moc's , Some miscards . Trilogo moc's . Kenner proofs Q.C moc's etc. Palitoy and danish price tags cardbacks.

Looking For:
White Bespin Guard moc's proofs including Revenge Proof . And other proofs .

About me countiued :

I have been in love with Sw since i was a kid and still have most of my CH stuff . Then girls, beers and work came in the mix and i left Sw for 15+ years . But have been back for two years and got sucked right in the moc and proof hole .

Frank / Funkstar said that your guys where nice to hang out with . So Lars and i jumped over here .
I have been posting on TIG and RS under the name of Soren .

I'm looking forward to learning you guys to know

Thanks Soren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom