Who should your team sign?

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'll kick off...as a Man Utd fan i would like to see Michael Owen in a United shirt next year :D

Would make the Man U Liverpool games interesting next year :shock:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I think Owen is past it, well, certainly on the downward slope.
His game is based around speed and with the injuries he's had and the extra stone he has put on thats not gonna help.

I'd like to see Liverpool sign, David Villa (Valencia), Daniel Alves (Sevilla) and maybe a centre back, Mexes from Roma perhaps.

I'd also like to see United sign titwank Bramble and Jason Lee!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Liverpool need 2 strikers to complement Crouch and Kuyt and I would choose 2 from Owen, Eto, Van Nistelrooy and Tevez.

They also need right and left sided wingers and a central defender but no one stands out for me as a crucial signing.

spoons

Grand Master
Drogba - if Chelsea want to sell him for 50 p

More realistically I hope we get Pederson, as we a seriously missing Pires/a young Freddie Ljungberg and I think he is the next best thing

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Liverpool are in need of two excellent wingers, we do have Garcia for the right flank but hes not always on form even tho i think hes a classy player (when he wants to be) I would like to see Kewell on the left re-discover his form when he was at Leeds but with all his injuries i just cant see it happen.
Also i would love Liverpool to sign David Villa as Craig as previously mentioned but i have the impression that Bent is a cheaper and easier targer for us.

Daniel Alves :shock: he was piss poor when Brazil played England and gave the ball away at every oppotunity, ive also heard he had a poor season.

bunjam

Youngling
am i the only none pool/united fan in this forum i dont even dream about the toffees signing owen,alves,kaka and the like.jagielka & nugent will do us fine and get us another season in europe hopefully

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
2 stripes is a toffee as well ,spoons a gooner ,wozza a hammer ,boba and jay and roundster are all scum fans
and all the others who run the site are liverpool fans :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
bunjam said:
am i the only none pool/united fan in this forum i dont even dream about the toffees signing owen,alves,kaka and the like.jagielka & nugent will do us fine and get us another season in europe hopefully

Nugent is a good player, he'd be a great signing for Everton!
Not too sure about Jag's though.

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Jason Koumas will go to Everton from West Brom, he'll be nearer home.

The Baggies will take any player Liverpool, Man Utd or anyone have got going spare, as long as they can get us out of the fizzy pop league and they don't mind being paid in pork scratchings :wink:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
nani, anderson and owen hargreeves .... oh **** me already there :lol:

should get another striker as well , fergie sold more than he spent last year so has a good war chest for winning the league. should be a few leave as well .. smith, saha, heinze, richardson and maybe silvestre and brown.
rafa needs to hurry up as the spanish league finishes soon and then all the best players will be gone. why has the money not been given to him yet. if things dont move quicker i can see him ****ing off to madrid, which is a shame as i love it when liverpool thrash chelsea :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I actually think Jay is right (Jesus, I'm agreeing with a United fan about football! :oops: ). If Rafa doesn't get the money or signings he wants soon I can see him getting ****ed off as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom