When vintagefan77 met Jedi-masters!! For real!!!

vintagefan77

Padawan
Just done a deal with that fine chap Jedi-masters and he dropped the item to my house in person. Never met anyone off 'the Internet' before like that.

Cool guy, and we had a nice chat about.....no prizes for guessing, ....star wars collecting. :p

itfciain

Grand Master
I have met quite a few of the lads now, including Jez (CharlieCharlie), Neil (Jackabina), Lee (Skywalker73), Matt (Monkeyroo) and Chris (Caswellbot) - had a good crack with all of them (admittedly about Star Wars)

There are some great people on this board and without fail I would be happy to go out for a pint with all of them

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
:lol: :lol: What else would two Star Wars fans talk about!!!

Thanks for a great sale Will, sound chap, always happy to drop stuff of if local, at least I know it gets there in the condition its supposed to. Plus I think its always nice to meet up with the people you usually just talk to on a computer screen.

I can see us doing more deals in the future. :wink:

p.s Will, ever want an evening away from the family, would gladly go for a pint.

vintagefan77

Padawan
Sounds good mate, and maulster you better star walking...coz I think the pubs a bloody long way from your house :mrgreen:

lee gray

Sith Lord
its good meeting up, makes collecting more fun, thats what I like about the toy shows as get to meet mates from forums, I met about 10 people from this site and about 20 others from RS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom