Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • I'm a retard, I prefer one of the prequels

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

Joe

Grand Master
Just thought of another reason I like Empire - Meteor storm section and the giant slug thing lol (although I thought the mynocks were stupid)

After reading Gary's sum up of Jedi I am doubting my vote again lol

ESB + JEDI = The best , thats my take on it ! 8)

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
Tough call - ESB by a whisker, SW and ROTJ tied then ROTS (Yeah I loved it what are gonna do about it!!) then AOTC, then that piece of **** that isnt even a Star Wars movie - what was it called? All Phantom and No Menace?

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
:) hhhmmm still ESB, just look at the AT-ATs i am still surprised though at the rebels for even bothering to fire at them i would cack my breeches and be gone on the nearest tauntaun, before you could say "**** me armoured shopping centres on legs"

Oh and i love the calmness of the AT-AT commander in it, with his just another day at the office, lines to vader.

As for ewoks,, after "caravan of courage" i despised them but during ROTJ i just thought they took up time when cooler things could have been on the screen, like AT-ATs. :lol:

little furry vertically challenged pug faced teddy bears,,, phew got that out,

phreatobite

Jedi Master
ESB. All the way.

Love this set photo (can't wait for the new making of book)

Empire-Star-Wars-set_400.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
JUST voted.
I hadn't noticed before but we have one member who admits to being a retard............nice! 8)

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:
I was just thinking about this the other, I'm actually not sure what my favourite film of the three is.
As a kid I always prefered Jedi, because of the space battles, and hated ESB because there wasn't much fighting in it. I was a kid, I just liked watching things blow up,

typical irish man lol :wink:

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
weasel said:
I was just thinking about this the other, I'm actually not sure what my favourite film of the three is.
As a kid I always prefered Jedi, because of the space battles, and hated ESB because there wasn't much fighting in it. I was a kid, I just liked watching things blow up,

typical irish man lol :wink:

:p Hey?? We have all calmed down now :D

But yeah there is kinda a bit of me that likes jedi , but unfortunatley the ewoks **** it up for me.

so still esb with the imperial fleet and AT-ATs and the hoth stormies.

and the battle with vader and luke finding out his paternity, non jerry springer way.

steve

Andy-won-kenobi

Youngling
A NEW HOPE FOR ME BUT THE BEGINING OF ESB IS THE BEST I NEVER DID LIKE THE CLOUD CITY PART IT BOARD ME AS A KID THIS IS WHY A NEW HOPE GOT MY VOTE I CAN WATCH IT FROM BEGINING TO END ALL DAY..

Latest posts

Top Bottom