What's the shittiest non SW item you've bought on Ebay?

BlueDog

Sith Lord
I'm sure we're all guilty of it, I know I am.

You're trawling through Ebay looking for that elusive Vintage SW item and then something takes your eye. Something you've never seen, something oddball something so left of field and cheap enough that before you know it it's yours.

I'll start, gawd know why but when this popped up in one of my vintage searches it ended up at my door a few days later :? ****ing horrible film but for some reason I like it :lol:

20160402_195639_zpsaus8mitw.jpg

20160402_195710_zpsz3vsrbvg.jpg

x-pack

Grand Master
I was going to mention the Garfield sticker album I bought for two quid (listed as 1979 but actually 1989! :roll: ) but there's no way I can beat your Dolly Parton/Stallone thing ...is that an actual film that they released!? :shock:

mumbo

Sith Lord
That does look pretty damn awful and you watched it too :lol:

I recently bought a modern Jar Jar Binks figure but it went to a good cause and is now treasured by it's new owner.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I think it's alright! :? I have banned myself from buying any none Star Wars stuff for myself which will collect dust.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
:lol: looks like I'm winning. It's not exactly a film I set out to purposely watch, I remember it being on tele back in the 80s and getting sucked into watching it because Stallone was in it. Hey Rocky and Rambo so it must be a film about a disillusioned cowboy who goes on a killing spree? Wasn't expecting a singing NY taxi driver :lol:

Yes Todd I think it was a counter store display for the soundtrack. You spin the wheel and it show different scenes from the film.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom