What are the odds on us actually receiving these?

Kneon Light

Padawan
Ok so here is the lot we won. Paid by paypal immediately. Have so far received nothing and have had no word from the seller. Have now sent a couple of messages and had no reply (although they have only been sent in the last couple of days)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250485649623&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Here is a listing that I just found in a search of completed listings:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-VINTAGE-MOC-Collection_W0QQitemZ250487376465QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item3a52360a51&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

So what do people think our chances are of ever seeing the figures???

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
not sure if it will put your mind at ease but the comments on the bottom of the listing state:

"I have had 2 messages regarding this re-listing.

To confirm, this is a virtually identical set to the first set I have recently sold. I have made no alterations to the descriptions as if anything these figures are very slightly better (but not by much)

There is another 2 identical sets (different figures), which I will be listing next week."

I hope the stuff turns up.

Steve

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Open a PP dispute anyway. If nothing more it will force him to get his finger out and respond to your messages.

Josh

Sith Lord
Firstly... Good luck with it

Secondly.....If you ever buy stuff like that from a bit suss seller ie low feedback or whatever PAY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD THROUGH PAYPAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY, the CC company, will get your money back this way even if the seller has cleaned out their paypal account on you, paypal ends up wearing it :).......Don't **** with a credit card company LOL

Kneon Light

Padawan
Thanks for the replies guys.

Got a message from him this morning saying he had been away on work and thought his wife was going to post them while he was away. He said he would post them today so I'll see if they arrive soon.

If they do arrive I will be interested to see if the other winner of the auction also gets figures. Seems very strange to me that someone would have 2 sets of identical figures.

Kneon Light

Padawan
Still no figures.
Apparently he sent them but they got returned to him damaged - so he said he would refund us.
No refund but he has now re-listed them again!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250497809042&_trksid=p2759.l1259

Paypal dispute has been opened.

plantman

Sith Lord
What a Knob Jockey, create a new account and buy it again, string him along for a week or two them tell him to **** himself

Jukesy

Sith Lord
There are some twats in this world and the worse thing about it they actually do get away with stunts like this :evil: , hope it works out for you just fine mate!!!!

Kneon Light

Padawan
I reported the auction to ebay and they apparently "took action" - which basically means sweet FA as the auction ended with the figures sold.

He emailed me to say that I would get a refund "in due course" - WTF???

Anyway I have made a claim with Paypal so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens there.

Kneon Light

Padawan
Well never did get to see the figures but paypal refunded all my money so at least I haven't lost anything.

I fully expect to see the same lot for sale again soon.

browny

Jedi Master
I'l bid a grand on them and never pay if you want mate!

Ps - I swear I saw you playing 5 a side up hawkenbury the other week??I was puffing away on the next pitch, :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
At least you got your money back.
If he does re-list, set up a new account and buy them from him then don't pay, and just keep doing it everytime he relists.

browny

Jedi Master
I'l have a bid on the items as and when he lists them and then be a nightmare
customer for him,it's what he deserves in a sick roundabout way.

I was going to say hi but was too k'nacked by the end,by the way I know most of them boys in yellow shirts you played against (some very good players there!)

Next time i'l bring a box of vintage for you to look at mate (no pressure :wink: )

Cheers

Stef

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom