Well overdue new display

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Wow that is some collection and impressively displayed as well! I noticed the PD focus which is the rarest one you have got?

There were only really 2 main variants with the power droid (loose figures) that being the regular & short V types, but there's also a PBP though the differences are very minimal.

I have a factory error one with no black band on it above the white mid sticker, it's the only one I have ever seen like it so likely the rarest loose along with another I have that would seem to be molded in a different colour plastic, again the only one I have ever seen.

12718195_1230019303692161_2795501867825694824_n.jpg

Normal colour regular V on the left, different colour plastic one in the middle & short v on the right

As for carded it'd have to be the meccano one

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Can't believe I've missed this. ****ing awesome mate and I thought displaying baggies was impossible, well you've proved me completely wrong. One of the best displays I've ever seen. :eek:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I was lucky enough to see this collection in person this week.

We booked a holiday villa which was literally 6 miles from Frank, so he graciously allowed me to visit and see the collection first hand....my God that was such a jaw dropping experience what a fantastic collection I was privelaged to see up close, some very rare items and an absoloutely labour of love.
I have emailed and chatted with Frank for a number of years now, but finally got to meet him , what a top guy and nice bloke who I count as a friend...and he makes a great brew!

Thanks Frank for lowing me the privelage to see your collection, genuinely mind blowing.

What a bloody sight for sore eyes it was,

The Baggie collection was beyond description, loved the Clipper Vader display, the MP s were on another planet, the PD collection was stunning, there was so much to see it was like a museum and the depth of the collection was stunning, Franks knowledge on the baggies was superb, thanks again bud great to meet you in person at last and Wow..what a collection 8)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Frank... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Just wow. Stunning and my eyes don't know where to look. Superb collection and never seen so many baggies in one place (or Power Droids, lol)! :)

Palifan

Sith Lord
You've done some great work there Frank setting your collection up and it looks truly amazing! :shock:

Such a fantastic collection and I look forward to going back over those pictures in the future, there's so much to take in. Mike must have been over the moon when he got to see it first hand and some home-brew is always a bonus :wink:

Ian

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
That would be the highlight of my holiday if I got to see it in person while taking a break away!

stormcab

Sith Lord
HO-LEE-COW!! That's not a display room, that's a museum you need to open and sell tickets to :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom