Weasel's mini LL focus

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah Joe, just the one addition unfortunately.
For some reason the prices seem to have doubled over the last 2 months.

I'll get some pictures of Akbar up when I'm taking the ones of my fav 5.

Jimmy, not planning to sell any of the LL's anytime soon, but if I do, I will give you first refusal!

Joe

Grand Master
Grant said:
jimmymindtricks said:
:oops: cant blame a bro for trying now can you 8) :wink:

Jimmy dont be feared to ask people to sell things. Thats how I got alot of my stuff in the past.
If you dont ask you dont get mate.

Grant. 8)

:mrgreen:
My "shameonyou" comment was about him PM'ing the person called "shameonyou" since he was a scammer lol

Grant

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Grant said:
jimmymindtricks said:
:oops: cant blame a bro for trying now can you 8) :wink:

Jimmy dont be feared to ask people to sell things. Thats how I got alot of my stuff in the past.
If you dont ask you dont get mate.

Grant. 8)

:mrgreen:
My "shameonyou" comment was about him PM'ing the person called "shameonyou" since he was a scammer lol

Ah, I see says the blind man.

Grant. 8)

Joe

Grand Master
Lol no worries G :) I pm people all the time and bug the **** out of them till they sell me things I want :lol: :lol:

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Some very cool items there Weas, I don't know much about Ledy's but I know they are bloody hard to come by,especially in that condition.

Now get your arse in gear and update the top 5 thread with your faves.

JohnA

Padawan
Joe said:
If there are complete collections of LL carded figures........I would say there would be less than 10 sets..possibly 5..

One as far as I know. Luis and Josefina Galvez (mentioned earlier in this thread) finished theirs recently. I believe they only needed one. Todd Chamberlain was working on his for years, and taking reseals as needed, and made decent ground. He recently listed all of his for sale after finally throwing in the towel and from what I understand L&J were able to finish their set.

It's an exceedingly difficult set to finish. Carded Bib and Squidheads are super tough and ridiculously expensive. Fett, Vader, R2, and original 3PO are damn near impossible too. The last Burgandy caped Bib I heard to sell was about 2 years ago and sold in the $8,000+ range. All that said...

Weasel, really nice pieces. LLs are tough as is it is but to find them in top shape is even harder. Good luck should you chose to attempt a full set.

John

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Weasel since you love variants so much :)
SDC10969.jpg

SDC10970.jpg

SDC10971.jpg

SDC10972.jpg

They are all different short mouth Biker Scouts :wink: Can you PLEASE check which version is like your carded one.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Emiel put your glasses on :lol: Yes the Vs are very different, wide V, wider thiner V, & narrow V. There are differences in the 'grooves' as well. The head on the right figure is also unique?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
aussiejames said:
Weasel since you love variants so much :)
SDC10969.jpg

SDC10970.jpg

SDC10971.jpg

SDC10972.jpg

They are all different short mouth Biker Scouts :wink: Can you PLEASE check which version is like your carded one.

It's the middle one mate, the one with the bad paint rub on his right glove.

I feel so dirty, contributing to a conversation about variants! :oops:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
JohnA said:
Joe said:
If there are complete collections of LL carded figures........I would say there would be less than 10 sets..possibly 5..

One as far as I know. Luis and Josefina Galvez (mentioned earlier in this thread) finished theirs recently. I believe they only needed one. Todd Chamberlain was working on his for years, and taking reseals as needed, and made decent ground. He recently listed all of his for sale after finally throwing in the towel and from what I understand L&J were able to finish their set.

It's an exceedingly difficult set to finish. Carded Bib and Squidheads are super tough and ridiculously expensive. Fett, Vader, R2, and original 3PO are damn near impossible too. The last Burgandy caped Bib I heard to sell was about 2 years ago and sold in the $8,000+ range. All that said...

Weasel, really nice pieces. LLs are tough as is it is but to find them in top shape is even harder. Good luck should you chose to attempt a full set.

John

Cheers John.

No chance of me going for the full set, I'm just happy to pick up any that come along as a reasonable price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom