Vintage Star Wars Toys Hidden in the Movies & TV

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Don't think any one mentioned it, but there was a recent episope of 'Cash Cowboys' on History Channel, two lads went to a guys house with some Vintage bits, Carded figs, etc...I think they bought a 12" Boba Fett off him. Its like 'American Pickers' but set in Canada.... :lol: Will try and find it

søren

Jedi Knight
PGowdy said:
Hey Søren, all the E.T pics are on page one with all the other "finds". Check em out.

Pete.

Thanks Pete . Did not see the picture there . I'm on a slow conection , so some pictures don't load right away

søren

Jedi Knight
Hey Pete

Found another one for you . It's a German movie from 1985 called "Joey". I have not seen it but found a mag where there where a picture form the movie of some kids and one of them has a Vader mask on .

I found a lot of pictures from the movie on youtube .

Just in the start there is a white Tie figther in the back and a Slave 1 on the floor . He even has SW bed sheets :D

2.02 in there are a Falcon in the back , A Yoda and probe bot poster on the wall behind him .
And he sits under the SW sheets

2.09 there is the Snow trooper poster behind him ( the picture used for the cardback )

Here is the "movie" : http://youtu.be/kfkoGh-lIF8

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Bit late to the party here but came across this post on wookeepedia - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_references_to_Star_Wars_in_movies
There are a lot of shows/films listed

poncho

Grand Master
i have joey on dvd. its a 1985ish film its german and is also has a english dubbed version called making contact
it has a x-wing, at-at,falcon, slave 1, a boxed palitoy troop transporter, han bespin, fx7, imperial guard missing outer cloak, lando skiff loads more figures dotted around joeys room, a dagobah playset, and at the end of the film all the starwars ships come to life fly about about his house. theres loads more stuff in this film than poltergeist or e.t

the doll in them film is very creepy! its a worth a watch just to watch out for vintage starwars stuff

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Lots and lots of vintage star wars in the final scenes of Argo. Figures, 12 inch dolls, vehicles, pillow and bed sheets, everything.

PGowdy

Grand Master
monkey_roo said:
Bit late to the party here but came across this post on wookeepedia - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_references_to_Star_Wars_in_movies
There are a lot of shows/films listed

This mistake has been made a couple of times but i'll try again. :lol: That is a list of Star Wars references in films. Whereas this list here is a list of Star Wars Toys that appear in films (or TV).

tundra9

Sith Lord
Opening scenes of TED has a Darth Vader carry case full of figures.
Approx. 02:20 into the film.
tedpf.jpg

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah i took note of this when i saw it in the cinema. Been meaning to download it. Nice one Tundra. 8)

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Surprised this one hasn't been mentioned yet, Weird Al's White and Nerdy music video. Seth Green again, me thinks he likes the vintage.

Top and bottom shelves lots of vintage figures.

Screenshot2012-12-22at102736PM.png

PGowdy

Grand Master
Awesome. Never heard of that before. I've purposely left off Robot Chicken (Seth Greene) from the list mainly because it's a bit redundant. But this is great. 8)

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
The comic shop scene in "Paul" has loads of vintage star wars, C-3po carry case, Tie Fighters, Cloud car...plus loads more!

x-pack

Grand Master
The weird Al song is cool.

No-one has mentioned the Adam & Joe Show! :eek: They used to remake films and game shows with Star Wars figures. Some of them got horrendously mutilated though :? Probably some screen shots out there or vids on Youtube

mumbo

Sith Lord
xpack1 said:
The weird Al song is cool.

No-one has mentioned the Adam & Joe Show! :eek: They used to remake films and game shows with Star Wars figures. Some of them got horrendously mutilated though :? Probably some screen shots out there or vids on Youtube

Love adam & jo, they had a great pod cast from their radio show, do you know if its still running? havent been online with my ipod for yonks now......

and weird al is a genius :D

x-pack

Grand Master
I don't know if they are still knocking about. I think Adam is still doing bits of radio and TV. I saw him in something the other week.

On their show i remember they did a spoof called 'Chew've Been Framed' with Chewie as the host. Piss funny. Best one was TFI Friday with ginger haired Han Solo interviewing pissed up OB1 :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom