Vintage Star Wars Toys Hidden in the Movies & TV

mumbo

Sith Lord
xpack1 said:
Get some A&J vids posted. I would but technical abilities suck ass

Here we go with Adam and Joe does sw :D forgotten how funny they were :lol: they've done a few so if you like these go check out the rest on YouTube :)

[youtube]sEBCRbUnbUc[/youtube]

[youtube]tmIGr-add88[/youtube]

Hope you enjoyed :D

x-pack

Grand Master
Cheers dude. They are piss funny. Much better than i remember.

*Emperor - "oh you gutless pansy bastard!" :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
mr_palitoy said:
There's a good shot of the first 12 with collectors stand at the end of Argo.

:)

Jason

argo.png

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I watched it last night, the last minute or so is a shot (above) panning round all kinds of 70s toys. I have no idea why it's in the film, doesn't make any sense apart from the fact it's set in 79! Maybe the director loves 70s toys or something.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Is Argo correct though guys? There's also a 12" Boba Fett in that final scene. I know the normal size Fett figure came out before ESB, but is that true for the 12"-version as well?

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Just watched Hoarder on Bio...

In one room full of crap there was a shelve with an AT-AT, Bwing and a Falcon, also one of the Hoth sets. The homeowners kids ages ranged from late teens to early thirties so they could have been Vintage or POTF2.

Either way I have been shouting at the TV just knowing they would all end up in the dump truck.

I was over the moon that when all the hoarding rubbish was removed and they showed the bedroom all clean and tidy all the Star Wars stuff was still on the shelves... :D :D :D

spoons

Grand Master
I watched an old Buffy this weekend - Spike threatens to pull a 'limited edition 1979 Boba Fett's head off' unless Warren takes the chip out of his brain. I'd forgotten all about that scene - a classic :lol:

Over to Pete and his screen grabs (Buffy, Series 6 - Smashed)

PGowdy

Grand Master
Buffy added to page 1 (post 1).

Still need to get round to doing Ted and Argo. Will look for a decent download of Argo later as i'm looking to watch it anyway.

spoons

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
Buffy added to page 1 (post 1).

Still need to get round to doing Ted and Argo. Will look for a decent download of Argo later as i'm looking to watch it anyway.

nice one Pete - it really was a classic episode and appealed to me on so many levels of geekdom :mrgreen:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Screen shots from Argo added to page 1, post 1. Including a little competition. Just for fun and forum cred of course. ;)
The missing 'first 12' C3P0 was actually somewhere in one of the shots. Did anyone spot him? I've actually removed him from one of the pictures but if anyone can tell me where he was you'll get lots of forum cred. Or possibly regarded as a bit of a sad bastard.
PM me the answer, tell me what pic (of those i posted) he was in and roughly where and we'll see how many get it by 6pm tomorrow (well, tonight. It's late). If you really don't know, or care, silly guesses are allowed/encouraged.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom