Vectis Auction 11/07/2014

theslider

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
theslider said:
Cc4rhu said:
Ben it's fine - we won the palitoy DS with vcj auction. Can't wait to get it.

That's not a bad lot as at least you've got some provenance with the VCJ so you'll know it's kosher, and a good price as well!

Let me know what you're doing with the die cast Tie Fighter!

We aren't really sure what is in there really. There's some kind of paperwork in the scrap books that validates most of the lot as genuine early stuff. I imagine it all came direct from palitoy. It will be interesting to see what the scrap book contains. There's apparently pictures from a local paper about the lad who won the prize. Perhaps this will contain evidence regarding the palitoy vcj, as there are still naysayers. Maybe some photos, who knows.

Once we have picked this lot up and gone through it all there will be some of it pieces back out. Not sure what yet but you can rest assured it will all be offered on the forum first. It probably won't be until after farthest from though.

I also have one of the At at driver: hoth stormiest miscards. I perhaps made a mistake with the one I got, which was 282. I deliberately bid for one I thought would be less desirable for collectors with serious dough and early enough in the auction that it might be passed over in favour of a better example a couple of lots later. I paid £80. I think I might have got a better one for the same money but then you don't know how far the other bidders were willing to go.

Cool, a good ideal clubbing together to get stuff. The scrap books will be interesting to see. I wonder if Palitoy sent them out carded or just in baggies? Will be interested to find out (the scrap books might even contain the cards).

I know what you mean with the miscarded AT-AT Driver/Stormtrooper - did the reverse with one of the Clipper Tie Fighters.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
theslider said:
Cool, a good ideal clubbing together to get stuff. The scrap books will be interesting to see. I wonder if Palitoy sent them out carded or just in baggies? Will be interested to find out (the scrap books might even contain the cards).

I know what you mean with the miscarded AT-AT Driver/Stormtrooper - did the reverse with one of the Clipper Tie Fighters.

From a purely selfish point of view we will be covering this buy on the podcast soon. I'm really hoping there is stuff of significance here. Either way I certainly would like to archive whatever is in there and I think rich feels the same way about it.

theslider

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
[

From a purely selfish point of view we will be covering this buy on the podcast soon. I'm really hoping there is stuff of significance here. Either way I certainly would like to archive whatever is in there and I think rich feels the same way about it.

Good stuff - I think everybody will interested in seeing/hearing what's in there.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Mr-shifter said:
I found the whole process painful and antiquated. Not easy to bid at all.

Shame that had stuff I wanted.

Exactly why I dont bother unfortunately.

Surely its about bloody time vectis revamped their website to the 21st Century and not the 90s? :roll:

So Glad to here some of the lots went to guys on here tho! 8) 8)

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
I won a few - bit frustrating you can't see a completed listing page yet but presume one will be posted up soon

if you go back in, the prices realised are there....

or look at this list.. ive tried to remove modern, and unsold

ilm Posters & Memorabilia

LOT::1534
STAR WARS: REVENGE OF THE JEDI (1983) Film Poster. US One Sheet, Dated Advance, SS, Rolled. Guaranteed original, checks out with all authentication criteria. Very rare and superb opportunity to acquire in this fantastic condition. Near Mint to Mint.
Price realised: £420

LOT::1533
STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (1980) Film poster. US One Sheet (R-1981), SS, Rolled. Linen Backed by Poster Mountain. Pre-linen backing Excellent. NSS issue. Excellent.
Price realised: £45

LOT::1532
STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (1980) Film Poster. US One Sheet, Style A "Gone With The Wind", SS, Rolled. Linen Backed by Poster Mountain. Pre-Linen Backing, Excellent. Rare. Superb opportunity to acquire. Excellent to Near Mint.
Price realised: £140

LOT::1530
STAR WARS (1977) Film Poster. US One Sheet (R-1981), "Two Weeks Only" Style, SS, Rolled. Linen Backed by Poster Mountain. NSS issue. Excellent.
Price realised: £25

LOT::1529
STAR WARS (1977) Film Poster. US One Sheet (R-1981), "Two Weeks Only" Style, SS, Rolled. Studio issue. Near Mint to Mint.
Price realised: £60

LOT::1525
STAR WARS R2 D2 Blueprint. 24" x 36". From 20th Century Fox Soho Office, London. Contains hand written notes and colour shading. Incredible Find. Excellent.
Price realised: £260

LOT::1524
STAR WARS (1977) Press Kit. Complete with 10 black & white photo stills, film synopsis sheet, brochure, biographies and information guides on cast and crew, and production notes. Superb find. Very Rare. Excellent.
Price realised: £130

LOT::1426
SCI-FI Film Posters. To include: STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE (1977) Style B, THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (1980) Style C, RETURN OF THE JEDI (1983) Style D, All US One Sheets, (R-1997); LARA CROFT: TOMB RAIDER (2001) UK Door Panel; Dark Angel TV Poster, rare white issue; Plus more. All Rolled. Excellent to Mint. (17)
Price realised: £10

LOT::486
Revell/Action a group of 1/24th scale cars to include 'Superman' - Dale Earnhardt; 'Spiderman' Casey Attwood; 'Star Wars Episode I' -Jeff Gordon, plus others - conditions appear to be generally Mint in Excellent Plus to Mint colourful presentation boxes. (5)

LOT::315
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars collection of unboxed Ships, accessories and figures including Millennium Falcon, AT-AT, Snowspeeder, Scout Walker, Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter, Boba Fett Slave 1, Y-Wing Fighter, TIE Interceptor, Darth Vader TIE Fighter, Imperial Attack Base playset, Meccano/General Mills Return of the Jedi Jabba the Hutt action playset, complete with Jabba and Salacious Crumb, Fair to Good within original Fair to Good box; Rancor Keeper; a Poor Empire Strikes Back Poster (extensively torn), a pair of Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back fabric patches, an Empire Strikes Back colour still featuring Chewbacca, Han Solo, Leia & Luke; plus a small quantity of 3 3/4" figures including 5 Imperial Stormtroopers, pair of B-Wing Pilots, Han Solo, AT-AT Driver, Interceptor Mini Rig and a Star Trek Bones 3 3/4" figure, together with a made-up plastic kit of the Imperial Cruiser; large lot, contents are all unchecked for completeness but there are many accessories including a pair of AT-AT Jaw Guns and other items, contained within 3 large cardboard boxes. (qty)
Price realised: £100

LOT::314
Meccano/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Rebel Armored Snowspeeder vehicle, contents Mint, transfers unapplied, within Near Mint box.

LOT::313
Meccano/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Rebel Armored Snowspeeder vehicle, Near Mint to Mint, transfers unapplied complete with accessories still within factory plastic and instructions, within Excellent to Excellent Plus box.
Price realised: £80

LOT::312
Meccano/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Rebel Armored Snowspeeder vehicle, has been carefully opened to one end, Mint, transfers unapplied, within Near Mint to Mint box.

LOT::311
Meccano/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Rebel Armored Snowspeeder vehicle, Mint, still sealed although has knife gash to one edge of package otherwise box is Near Mint.

LOT::309
Meccano/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Scout Walker vehicle, Mint within factory sealed Excellent to Excellent Plus box.
Price realised: £120

LOT::308
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars collection of 3 3/4" figures including: FX-7, Chewbacca x 2, Imperial Stormtrooper x 3, Admiral Ackbar, Ree-Yees, Squid Head, Gamorrean Guard x 2, Death Star Droid, C-3PO, Nien Numb, Greedo, Jawa, Darth Vader, Han Solo Bespin, Stormtrooper, Bespin, Han Solo Hoth, Rebel Commander, Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot, Luke Skywalker Hoth, AT-AT Commander, Klaatu, Logray, Nikto, Weequay, Chief Chirpa, Rebel Commando, each is mainly Good Plus to Excellent and many are complete with weapons/accessories, plus a small box containing a quantity of accessories. (31)

LOT::307
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars pair of 3 3/4" figures: Yak Face and Amanaman, missing accessories but otherwise Good Plus to Excellent. (2)

LOT::306
Palitoy/Kenner collection of Star Wars 3 3/4" figures including Chewbacca, FX-7, Wicket W Warrick, Death Star Droid, Darth Vader, R2-D2, R5-D4, Yoda brown snake, Bib Fortuna, C-3PO, Gamorrean Guard, Squid Head x 2, Nien Numb, Tusken Raider, Bossk, Admiral Ackbar, Ree Yees, Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi, Biker Scout, Bespin Security Guard black, Boba Fett x 2, Emperor's Royal Guard, Rancor Keeper, Greedo, Lando Calrissian Skiff, 4-LOM, Sy Snootles, Droopy McCool, Max Rebo, Dengar, Snaggletooth, 2-1B, Ugnaught, The Emperor, Lobot, Prune Face, Zuckuss, Luke Jedi, Han Solo - this is carbonite version but without chamber, Han Bespin, Han Solo, Leia Boushh, Luke Farmboy, Klaatu, Nikto, 3 x AT-ST Driver, Weequay, Teebo, Paploo, B-Wing Pilot, Hammerhead, Stormtrooper, Imperial Stormtrooper, AT-AT Driver, Han Solo Hoth, Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot, AT-AT Commander, Rebel Commando, Chief Chirpa, Logray, 8D8, IG88, plus 3 x vintage Palitoy Action Force 3 3/4" figures, many are missing weapons/accessories but otherwise Good. (71)

LOT::305
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars collection of vintage Ships and accessories including: AT-AT, Scout Walker, Snowspeeder, Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter, Tauntaun open belly and Jabba the Hutt, each is Fair to Good - untested and some accessories/parts are missing. (6)
Lot not sold

LOT::304
Walkers Tazos collection of Star Wars Trilogy binders x 13, some are still in factory plastic, plus a quantity of Tazos within separate ring binders and some Quavers and Dortios crisp packets and World Cup collectors coins, condition is mainly Good to Mint throughout. (qty)
Price realised: £5

LOT::303
Large quantity of Walkers Star Wars Trilogy Tazo folders including a trade pack of 10 folders which are still within their original plastic and brown trade box, together with 2 additional folders and a quantity of loose Tazos, condition is mainly Near Mint to Mint. (qty)

LOT::302
Palitoy/General Mills/Meccano collection of Star Wars vintage toys including: Meccano/General Mills Return of the Jedi Scout Walker vehicle, Good Plus to Excellent complete with instructions within Good Plus box; Palitoy/General Mills Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo 1 man Sail Skiff, Good Plus to Excellent complete with instructions within Good box; together with Star Wars portfolio by Ralph McQuarrie and Return of the Jedi portfolio by Ralph McQuarrie plus an unboxed copyright 1995 shuttle. (5)
Price realised: £30

LOT::301
Applause Star Wars collection of Mugs, some signed including: Darth Vader metalized mug signed Dave Prowse is Darth Vader, Episode 1 R2-D2 signed Kenny Baker R2-D2, C-3PO, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader metalized mug; each is Near Mint to Mint within Excellent to Excellent Plus boxes. NB Please note that all signed items were obtained in person by the vendor at Sci-Fi conventions and are therefore 100% authentic. (5)
Price realised: £35

LOT::300
Applause Star Wars Figural Mugs including: Darth Vader black ceramic signed in gold pen Dave Prowse is Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, plus Darth Vader metalized mug, each is Near Mint to Mint within Excellent to Excellent Plus boxes. (5)

LOT::299
Applause Star Wars classic collectors series Figural Mugs including: C-3PO, Obi Wan Kenobi, Tusken Raider, Princess Leia and a metalized Darth Vader; each is Near Mint to Mint within Excellent to Excellent Plus boxes. (5)

LOT::298
Applause Star Wars collectors series Figural Mugs including: Emperor Palpatine, Gamorrean Guard, Stormtrooper, Bib Fortuna and Darth Vader metalized, each is Near Mint to Mint within Excellent to Excellent Plus boxes. (5)

LOT::297
Applause Star Wars Figural Mugs including: 3 x metalized Mugs signed Dave Prowse is Darth Vader in black ink to each, also with a smaller Star Wars classic collectors mug - Darth Vader signed in black ink Dave Prowse Darth Vader, each is Near Mint to Mint within Excellent to Excellent Plus packages. NB Please note that all signed items were obtained in person by the vendor at Sci-Fi conventions and are therefore 100% authentic. (4)

LOT::296
Sigma collection of Star Wars Mugs and a Bank - one is signed including: Yoda Bank, Mint, within original plain card box, Return of the Jedi Chewbacca Mug signed Peter Mayhew Chewbacca in blue ink to base, Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker Mug and Return of the Jedi Yoda Mug, each is Near Mint to Mint within original Excellent to Excellent Plus packaging. NB Please note that all signed items were obtained in person by the vendor at Sci-Fi conventions and are therefore 100% authentic. (4)
Price realised: £40

LOT::295
Applause Star Wars Figural signed Mugs including Darth Vader signed in black ink Dave Prowse is Darth Vader; Bib Fortuna signed in silver pen Michael Carter Bib Fortuna; Darth Vader signed in silver ink Dave Prowse is Darth Vader; plus another; each is Excellent Plus to Near Mint within Excellent to Excellent Plus packaging. NB Please note that all signed items were obtained in person by the vendor at Sci-Fi conventions and are therefore 100% authentic. (4)

LOT::294
Applause Star Wars classic collectors series Figural signed Mugs including: Boba Fett signed Jeremy Bullock in silver to front face of mug; Boba Fett signed Jeremy Bullock "Boba Fett" in gold to front and back base of mug; Jeremy Bullock "Boba Fett" in silver; Chewbacca signed Peter Mayhew Chewbacca in gold, each is Excellent Plus to Near Mint within original Excellent boxes. NB Please note that all signed items were obtained in person by the vendor at Sci-Fi conventions and are therefore 100% authentic. (4)

LOT::293
Palitoy Star Wars remote controlled R2-D2, Good Plus to Excellent - untested within original inner polystyrene tray complete with aerial and remote, and Good original box; together with a Hasbro Episode 1 Anakin Skywalker Comm Talk Chip 3 3/4" figure - has been removed from card and is otherwise Good. (2)

LOT::292
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars 3 3/4" figures including: Palitoy Return of the Jedi Rebel Soldier figure - bubble has been taken from card, complete with figure and weapon; Palitoy Return of the Jedi Chief Chirpa, again figure has been taken from card but is complete with weapon; plus additional Chief Chirpa; Luke Jedi, Bespin Security Guard black, 4-LOM, Princess Leia Organa, Ree-Yees, 2-1B, Lobot, Lando Calrissian, Walrus Man, Imperial Stormtrooper, 3 x R2-D2, Snagglethooth, Death Star Droid, Han Solo, Cloud Car Pilot, Yoda Orange Snake, Biker Scout, Stormtrooper x 2, 8D8, Logray, Leia Organa Bespin, Klaatu Skiff, Rebel Commando, Hammerhead, Luke Skywalker Battle Poncho, Luke Skywalker Farmboy, Zuckuss, Chewbacca, FX-7, Teebo, Klaatu, R5-D4, Bossk, AT-AT Driver, Weequay, Rebel Commando, Admiral Ackbar, General Madine, Lando Skiff, Paploo, Death Squad Commander, IG-88, Han Solo Hoth, Leia Hoth, Imperial Commander, Rebel Commander, Luke Skywalker Hoth, Nikto, AT-ST Driver, Lumat, Leia Poncho, AT-AT Commander, Rebel Soldier, Kenner Ghost of Obi-Wan Kenobi Mailaway within original box, each is mainly Good but many are missing accessories/weapons. (60)

LOT::291
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars 3 3/4" figures including: Han Solo in Carbonite, Tusken Raider x 2; C-3PO with removable limbs, C-3PO, Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi, 2 x Nien Numb, 2 x Royal Guard, Gamorrean Guard, Rancor Keeper, Bib Fortuna, Prune Face, Darth Vader, Jawa, Boba Fett, Dengar, Wicket W Warrick, Power Droid, Snaggletooth, Squid Head, The Emperor, Han Solo Trench, Greedo, Han Bespin, B-Wing Pilot, Luke X-Wing x 2, Anakin Skywalker, each is mainly Good to Good Plus although most are missing guns/accessories. (30)
Price realised: £90

LOT::290
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars Toys including: Kenner The Empire Strikes Back Vehicle Maintenance Energizer, boxed; Meccano/General Mills Return of the Jedi INT-4, boxed; Meccano/General Mills Return of the Jedi Cap-2, boxed; plus unboxed items - large scale Landspeeder; diecast Ships - Millennium Falcon; Snowspeeder; Y-Wing Fighter; Imperial Cruiser; Tauntaun open belly, together with a small quantity of accessories and parts; condition is mainly Fair to Good throughout. (qty)

LOT::289
Collection of Star Wars toys including: Kenner Action Collection 12" Luke Skywalker in Ceremonial Gear; Hasbro Star Wars Saga Anakin Skywalker's Pod Racer; Hasbro Return of the Jedi Star Wars vintage collection Y-Wing Fighter, Kenner Action Collection 12" Barquin D'an; a quantity of Placo Toys diecast metal Star Wars key chains including Han Solo, Luke in Pilot Gear, Luke Skywalker, Greedo, R2-D2, Chewbacca plus many others (16 in total), together with a Revel Dawn of Time Spike Styracosaurus Nosehornsis kit; conditions vary from Good to Mint still sealed. (21)

LOT::288
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Stormtrooper (Hoth) 3 3/4" figure, mis-carded onto FX-7 70 figure back card, figure is Mint, within Good Plus (crushed) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 70 figure back card.
Price realised: £340

LOT::287
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Tri-Logo Rebel Commander 3 3/4" figure mis-carded onto Rebel Commando 70 back card - figure is Mint, within Good (crushed) bubble upon Good (front face has ink notation also top hole punch has tear to top) card, Fair to Good.
Price realised: £70

LOT::286
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth) 3 3/4" figure, mis-carded onto AT-ST Driver 70 figure back card, figure is Mint, bubble is Good (crushed and slightly yellowed) but is peeling away from base of card and is loose to half the way up the length, upon Excellent 70 figure card.

LOT::285
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth) 3 3/4" mis-carded figure on AT-ST Driver 70 figure card back, figure is Mint, within Good (crushed and slightly yellowed) bubble upon Excellent Plus 70 figure back card.

LOT::284
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth) 3 3/4" mis-carded figure on AT-ST Driver 70 figure back card, figure is Mint, within Good to Good Plus (crushed) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 70 figure back card.

LOT::283
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth) 3 3/4" figure, figure is Mint within Good Plus (slightly crushed and very slightly yellowed bubble) upon Excellent 70 figure back card.

LOT::282
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth) 3 3/4" figure, mis-carded on AT-ST Driver 70 back card, figure is Good (right hand side of figure has yellowed with age) within Good (crushed and slightly yellowed) bubble upon Excellent Plus 70 figure back card.

LOT::281
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Tri-Logo Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth) 3 3/4" figure, mis-carded onto AT-ST Driver 70 figure back card , figure is Mint, within Good (right hand base of bubble is split but figure has not been out), and Excellent Plus 70 figure back card.
Price realised: £50

LOT::280
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Boushh (Princess Leia) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (crushed with very slight tear to left hand corner of bubble) upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 70 figure back card which has the notation "Boushh" to front i.e is missing Leia notation.

LOT::279
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Bossk (Bounty Hunter) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good to Good Plus (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent to Excellent Plus un-punched 77 figure back card.

LOT::278
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Bossk (Bounty Hunter) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent Plus 77 figure back card.

LOT::277
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi AT-AT Driver 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint to Mint, within Good Plus (seal has trapped the punched segment from the top of the card behind the plastic during factory process) bubble upon Excellent to Excellent Plus 45 figure back card.

LOT::276
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Weequay 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good to Good Plus (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent to Excellent Plus 65 figure back un-punched card.

LOT::275
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Rebel Commando 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (crushed) bubble upon Excellent Plus 65 figure back card.

LOT::274
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Rebel Commando 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (crushed) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 65 figure back card.

LOT::273
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Han Solo (in Trench Coat) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (crushed) bubble and Excellent Plus un-punched 70 figure back card.

LOT::272
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Emperor's Royal Guard 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good to Good Plus (top left hand of bubble is crushed) bubble and Excellent to Excellent Plus 65 figure back card.

LOT::271
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues) 3 3/4" figure, Mint within Good (crushed) bubble and Excellent Plus 70 figure back card.
Price realised: £320

LOT::270
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Biker Scout 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent (slightly crushed) bubble upon Excellent to Excellent Plus 70 figure back card.

LOT::269
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Rebel Soldier 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good to Good (crushed) bubble and Excellent 70 figure back card.

LOT::268
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear) 3 3/4" figure, Mint within Good (crushed) bubble upon Excellent Plus un-punched 70 figure back card.

LOT::267
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (crushed) bubble upon Excellent un-punched 70 figure back card.

LOT::266
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Stormtrooper 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (crushed) bubble upon Excellent to Excellent Plus 70 figure back card.

LOT::265
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Stormtrooper 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good to Good Plus (crushed) bubble upon Excellent Plus 70 figure back card.

LOT::264
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Stormtrooper 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (crushed) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 70 figure back un-punched card.

LOT::263
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Stormtrooper 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Fair bubble - crushed and top is split although figure has never been out, upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint un-punched 70 figure back card.

LOT::262
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Stormtrooper 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (crushed) bubble, upon Excellent Plus un-punched 70 figure back card.

LOT::261
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Stormtrooper 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Fair to Good (bubble is crushed and right hand base of bubble is split - although figure has never been out) bubble, upon Excellent Plus 70 figure back un-punched card.

LOT::260
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Han Solo (Hoth Outfit) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Near Mint bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint un-punched 65 figure back card.

LOT::259
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Klaatu 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint to Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (yellowed) bubble and Excellent to Excellent Plus un-punched 77 figure back.

LOT::258
Palitoy/Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Paploo 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (corners are crushed) bubble and Excellent to Excellent Plus 70 figure back card,.

LOT::257
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Paploo 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (crushed) bubble upon Good Plus to Excellent 70 figure back card.

LOT::256
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Hammerhead 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (yellowed) bubble upon Good Plus to Excellent 77 figure back card.

LOT::255
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo AT-ST Driver 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent bubble upon Excellent Plus 70 figure back card.

LOT::254
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard Disguise), Near Mint to Mint within Good (creased) bubble upon Good Plus 65 figure back card.
Price realised: £20

LOT::253
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Lumat Ewok Warrior 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (crushed) bubble upon Good 70 figure back card.

LOT::252
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi 4-LOM 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (crushed) bubble, upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint un-punched 77 figure back.

LOT::251
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Luke Skywalker (in Battle Poncho) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus (creased) bubble upon Excellent to Excellent Plus 70 figure back card.

LOT::250
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Bespin Security Guard, black 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent Plus Hybrid Tri-Logo 70 figure un-punched card back, bubble is Good Plus (creased to edges and corners).

LOT::249
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Princess Leia Organa (Combat Poncho) 3 3/4" figure, Excellent Plus to Near Mint - some slight frosting to plastic, within Excellent (yellowed) bubble upon Near Mint 77 figure back un-punched card.

LOT::248
Hasbro Star Wars Revenge of the Sith 3 3/4" carded figures including Darth Vader - rebuild Darth Vader on the Operating Table; plus many others including Yoda, Mace Windu, Neimoidian Commander, Mon Mothma and many others, mainly Mint within Good to Excellent packaging. (43)

LOT::247
Meccano Star Wars La Guerre des Etoiles Princess Leia 12" figure, Near Mint to Mint, within original blue Excellent Plus to Near Mint inner card packaging within Near Mint window box.
Price realised: £160

LOT::246
Meccano Star Wars La Guerre des Etoiles 12" Vintage Ben Kenobi figure, figure is Near Mint to Mint, still retained within original Excellent Plus blue card inner within Fair original box.

LOT::245
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Jabba the Hutt Action Playset, factory sealed within Near Mint box.

LOT::244
Kenner Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Yoda Hand Puppet, Near Mint to Mint, within box that has been carefully opened to one end, containing Yoda figure within Excellent inner packaging with product booklet and Good Plus original window front box.

LOT::243
Kenner Star Wars Micro Collection X-Wing Fighter Vehicle, contents are Mint together with Mint factory packaged in plastic micro figure, plus unapplied transfer sheets and pack still sealed within original factory cellophane containing The Star Wars Saga Continues Revenge of the Jedi leaflet and instructions within Good original outer box.

LOT::242
Kenner Star Wars The Micro Collection Imperial TIE Fighter Vehicle - has a catalogue label "655-1857 85-8368" appears to be still factory sealed within Excellent Plus to Near Mint box.

LOT::241
Kenner Star Wars Micro Collection Imperial TIE Fighter Vehicle, box has been carefully opened to one end, transfers are applied but is complete with instructions and Star Wars Collections leaflet, plus inner packaging, Excellent Plus within Good box.

LOT::240
Kenner Star Wars Micro Collection Death Star Escape Action Playset, box has been carefully opened to one end and contents appear Mint - still contained in original factory plastic with unapplied transfers and instructions within inner card packaging, plus Star Wars Collections product leaflet in Good outer box.

LOT::239
Kenner Star Wars 12" figures including Han Solo and Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Gear, Wedge Antilles and Biggs Dark Lighter in Rebel Pilot Gear; plus Darth Vader; Tusken Raider, Admiral Ackbar; each is mainly Mint within Excellent to Excellent Plus packaging. (5)

LOT::238
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars 3 3/4" figures Marvel Competition Prize: Star Wars Weekly week 5 dated 8th March 1978. Competition winner D. Harrison aged 9 (the Vendor of this Lot) was one of the lucky 25 correct entries. This is in effect a "Time Capsule" from the era contained within a suitcase including: Palitoy 3 3/4" figures - vinyl caped Jawa; Luke Skywalker; C-3PO; R2-D2; Chewbacca; Princess Leia; Tusken Raider; Darth Vader; Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi; Stormtrooper; Han Solo, Death Squad Commander; there is also a pair of scrap books included containing the page pertaining to the results showing David Harrison age 9 of Worksop, Nottingham as one of the winners. Also included is an additional quantity of figures including Security Guard (white); Power Droid; Boba Fett; Death Star Droid; R5-D4; Hammerhead; Lobot; Walrus Man; Greedo; Luke X-Wing Pilot; and Luke Bespin; Stormtrooper; Leia Organa Bespin; Snaggletooth; Lando Calrissian; Han Solo Hoth; Rebel Soldier Hoth; plus small scale diecast X-Wing Fighter; Imperial TIE Fighter; Landspeeder; Death Star Playset, this is complete apart from one clip; plus Star Wars Annual No.1; and the Empire Strikes Back official collectors edition paperback; together with a small quantity of weapons contained within a cigar case (this does not include the weapon belonging to the vinyl caped Jawa). Unique opportunity to acquire contents of a toy box, together with pair of scrap books which also contain interesting pair of letters from Star Wars Weekly stating "Enclosed are 8 of the prizes you won in the Star Wars Weekly miniature competition, unfortunately these are all we have had the moment as the other 4 models have not yet arrived from Palitoy", the second letter states "Dear Reader please find enclosed the remaining figures owed to you from the Palitoy Miniatures contest, you should now have the complete set of Star Wars figures", plus other interesting clippings dating from the same period and the Death Star instructions, condition is mainly Fair to Good Plus throughout - interesting lot containing the rare vinyl caped Jawa - interestedly offered as part of this set. (qty)
Price realised: £640

LOT::237
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi vintage Speedabike Vehicle, Good within Fair to Good box complete with inner packing tray; Galoob Micro Machines Return of the Jedi 2 x collection #3; Waddingtons Return of the Jedi 2 x Jigsaw Puzzles, one is complete with poster print; together with Kenner Star Wars Power of the Force 2 Lando Calrissian 3 3/4" carded figure; condition is Good to Mint within Fair to Near Mint packaging. (6)

LOT::236
Star Wars collection of paperback Books, Board Games etc: 17 x paperback books including Sphere, Corgi and Futura; plus The Star Wars Portfolio, Return of the Jedi Portfolio and The Empire Strikes Portfolio by Ralph McQuarrie; West-End Games Star Wars Escape from Death Star Adventure board game plus Assault on Hoth The Empire Strikes Back board game; Star Wars Dark Empire issues 1 - 4 from 1992; plus a collection of Topps Bubble Gum Cards red and blue; various leaflets including Kenner Product Posters and a Lucas Film Fan Club Patch; Lucas Films Return of the Jedi Baby Ewok sticker; condition is mainly Good throughout. (qty)

LOT::235
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars collection of 3 3/4" figures including: Sy Snootles and his Rebo Band; Leia Poncho; Rebel Commando x 2; Lando Calrissian; Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot; Squid Head; Admiral Ackbar x 2; Greedo; Walrus Man; Rebel Commander; Han Solo Bespin; Luke Bespin x 2; AT-ST Driver; Luke Skywalker Hoth; Klaatu; Cloud Car Pilot; Imperial Commander; Lando Skiff; Stormtrooper x 3; Biker Scout x 2; Jawa; Yoda; Prune Face; Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth); Emperor's Royal Guard x 2; Hammerhead; R2-D2 x 2; Princess Leia Organa; Bespin x 4; IG-88; Luke Skywalker Jedi x 2; Luke Skywalker Farmboy x 2; Boba Fett x 2; R5-D4; Leia Organa Hoth x 3; The Emperor; Bib Fortuna; Zuckuss x 3; FX-7; General Madine x 3; 4-LOM; Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi; Darth Vader x 3; Tusken Raider x 5; Leia Boushh x 3; Bespin Security Guard 2 x black and 1 x white; 2 x B-Wing Pilot; Han Solo Trench; Death Squad Commander; AT-AT Commander; Klaatu Skiff; Wicket W Warrick; Chief Chirpa x 2; Han Solo x 2; Han Solo Hoth x 2; Ugnaught; Ree-Yees; Teebo; mainly missing weapons but some have accessories otherwise Good throughout. (94)
Price realised: £200

LOT::234
Palitoy/Kenner collection of 30 loose 3 3/4" vintage Star Wars figures including: Luke Skywalker Stormtrooper disguise; Han Solo in Carbonite; Princess Leia Organa; Biker Scout; Lando Calrissian x 2; Paploo; Lumat; Dengar; Rebel Soldier Hoth; Lumat x 2; Snaggletooth; Anakin Skywalker; Tusken Raider, Emperor's Royal Guard; Bossk x 3; Klaatu; Rancor Keeper; 2-1B; Bespin Security Guard black and white versions; Han Solo Trench; Lando Calrissian Skiff; 8D8 x 2; Princess Leia Boushh; AT-AT Driver; many are complete with accessories/weapons, condition is Good to Excellent throughout. (30)
Price realised: £150

LOT::233
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars collection of mainly smaller vehicles and accessories including: Return of the Jedi Chewbacca's Bandolier; Ewok Combat Glider; Desert Sail Skiff; Armored Sentinel Transport; Endor Forest Ranger x 2; Multi-Terrain Vehicle; Speedabike x 2; Tri-Pod Laser Cannon; Vehicle Maintenance Energizer; Captivator; Imperial Shuttle Pod; Mobile Laser Cannon; Radar Laser Cannon; Ewok Assault Catapult; Hoth Wompa; 2 x Tauntaun (open belly feature); plus a small quantity of accessories from Millennium Falcon and other large scale ships; etc, condition is mainly Good throughout - some are missing parts. (qty)

LOT::232
Kenner Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Imperial Troop Transporter - item is Excellent Plus to Near Mint, transfers are applied but comes with un-used transfer backing sheet, complete with radar dish, plus unusual "authentic movie sounds" instructions - originally attached to the troop transporter - "to activate the sound, select one sound control button"; together with Kenner "Darth Vader's Final Orders crackled through each troopers headset" 4-page black and white illustrated story booklet and original instruction leaflet; within Good Plus to Excellent original box.

LOT::231
Kenner Star Wars Patrol Dewback, Near Mint to Mint, together with "We really do care!" Kenner leaflet and illustrated product booklet dated 1979 within Fair to Good (box has 1 1/2cm square hole cut from underneath product leaflet on one side of box).

LOT::230
Meccano/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle, has been carefully opened to one end, is Mint, transfers unapplied, within Excellent Plus to Near Mint box.

LOT::229
Kenner Star Wars Droid Factory, contents are Mint, many are still within original factory plastic, together with blue prints and unapplied transfer sheet, plus product leaflet, Near Mint to Mint within Fair to Good (small hole has been carefully cut underneath the product number on one side of box - measures around 1 1/2cm square).

LOT::228
Kenner Star Wars Creature Cantina Action Playset, Near Mint to Mint, accessories are mainly still sealed within original factory plastic, transfers unapplied, together with original Star Wars Product Range Booklet and Leaflet "Coming in 1980! spectacular new Kenner Toys from the new Star Wars Movie "The Empire Strikes Back" and on the reverse of this leaflet "Kenner's Star Wars Sweepstakes! chance to win tickets to see the premier of the next Star Wars Movie", plus instruction leaflet within Good original box.

LOT::227
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Tri-Logo B-Wing Fighter Vehicle, contents are unchecked for completeness but is Near Mint - missing transfers (there are no transfers on the vehicle itself) and also missing instruction leaflet otherwise with some inner packaging within Excellent to Excellent Plus box.

LOT::226
Meccano/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Scout Walker Vehicle, still factory sealed within Excellent to Excellent Plus box.
Price realised: £110

LOT::224
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Mini Rigs: Tri-Pod Laser Cannon x 2; AST-5; 2 are still factory sealed, condition is Mint within Good to Near Mint packaging. (3)

LOT::223
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Mini Rigs: Tri-Pod Laser Cannon x 3; AST-5; each is mainly factory sealed within Good Plus to Near Mint packaging. (4)

LOT::222
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Mini Rigs: AST-5; Tri-Pod Laser Cannon; Radar Laser Cannon; Vehicle Maintenance Energizer; each is mainly factory sealed within Excellent to Near Mint boxes. (4)

LOT::221
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Mini Rigs: AST-5; Tri-Pod Laser Cannon, Vehicle Maintenance Energizer; Radar Laser Cannon; each is mainly factory sealed within Excellent to Near Mint packaging. (4)

LOT::220
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Mini Rigs: AST-5; Tri-Pod Laser Cannon; Vehicle Maintenance Energizer; Radar Laser Cannon; each is mainly Mint, many are factory sealed within Excellent to Near Mint boxes. (4)

LOT::219
Palitoy Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader's Star Destroyer Action Playset, contents unchecked for completeness but appears Good within Good to Good Plus box.

LOT::218
Palitoy/General Mills/Meccano Star Wars Return of the Jedi pair of vehicles: Rebel Transport Vehicle and TIE Interceptor, contents are unchecked for completeness but appear Good within Fair boxes. (2)

LOT::216
Kenner Star Wars Power of the Force B-Wing Pilot 3 3/4" figure, Excellent Plus (some frosting to head), together with coin within Excellent Plus (slightly yellowed) bubble upon Excellent Plus un-punched 92 figure back card.

LOT::215
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back C-3PO (removable limbs) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent Plus to Near Mint (top of bubble is slightly creased) bubble upon Near Mint 45 figure back card.

LOT::214
Palitoy Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back ArToo-DeToo (R2-D2) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Near Mint to Mint bubble upon Near Mint 41 figure back card.
Price realised: £950

LOT::213
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi A-Wing Pilot 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent bubble - base is dinged, upon Excellent Plus un-punched card - rear of card top half section is out of registration, this is a printer's error and will have been present at time of manufacture.

LOT::212
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Imperial Gunner 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (corners are crushed) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 70 figure back card.

LOT::211
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Luke Skywalker (Battle Poncho) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (top and bottom right hand of bubble is split but figure has never been out) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint un-punched 70 figure back card.

LOT::210
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Romba 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus (indented) bubble upon Excellent Plus 70 figure back card.

LOT::209
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo EV-9D9 3 3/4" figure, Mint within Near Mint bubble upon Near Mint to Mint un-punched 70 figure back card.

LOT::208
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Han Solo (Bespin Outfit) 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (indented at top) bubble and Excellent Plus to Near Mint 70 figure back card.

LOT::207
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo ArToo-DeToo (R2-D2) with pop-up light sabre 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus (corners are indented) bubble and Near Mint un-punched 70 figure back card.

LOT::206
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Lumat (Ewok Warrior) 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint to Mint, within Excellent (bubble is slightly creased) bubble, upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 70 figure back card.

LOT::205
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-Logo Han Solo (in carbonite chamber) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (top of bubble has some creasing) and Excellent to Excellent Plus un-punched 70 figure back card.

LOT::204
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Rebel Soldier (Hoth Battle Gear), 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Fair to Good (base of bubble is split but figure has not been out) bubble and Excellent Plus 65 figure back card.

LOT::203
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Near Mint bubble and Near Mint 65 figure back card.

LOT::202
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Stormtrooper 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Near Mint bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 65 figure back card.

LOT::201
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi General Madine 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus (yellowed and slightly indented to top left edge) bubble upon Good Plus 65 figure free Nien Nunb back card.

LOT::200
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Hammerhead 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent 77 figure back card (small tear to surface on rear of card).

LOT::199
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Jawa 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent Plus 77 figure back card.

LOT::198
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues) 3 3/4" figures, Mint, within Excellent to Excellent Plus (top left hand corner of bubble is dinged) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 45 figure back/Nien Nunb offer back card.

LOT::197
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tuscan Raider 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent (yellowed) bubble upon Near Mint un-punched 77 figure back card.

LOT::196
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker Farm Boy 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent Plus (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 77 figure back card.
Price realised: £220

LOT::195
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi AT-AT Commander 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent Plus bubble upon Excellent to Excellent Plus un-punched 65 figure back card.

LOT::194
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Bib Fortuna 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus (yellowed) bubble upon Good Plus un-punched 77 figure back card.

LOT::193
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Princess Leia Organa (Bespin Gown), figure is Excellent - some frosting, within Fair (base of bubble is smashed and sellotaped) bubble upon Near Mint un-punched card.

LOT::192
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Yoda The Jedi Master 3 3/4" figure, brown snake, Mint, within Excellent (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 77 figure back card.
Price realised: £170

LOT::191
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Power Droid 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent (yellowed) bubble and Good Plus 77 figure back card.

LOT::190
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi IG-88 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 77 figure back card.

LOT::189
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi FX-7 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 77 figure back un-punched card.

LOT::188
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Weequay 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint to Mint, within Excellent (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent to Excellent Plus 77 figure back un-punched card.

LOT::187
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Klaatu 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (yellowed) bubble upon Good Plus to Excellent un-punched 65 figure back card.

LOT::186
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Klaatu 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent (yellowed) bubble upon Good Plus to Excellent un-punched 77 figure back card.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
LOT::185
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Teebo 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent Plus (yellowed) bubble, upon Excellent to Excellent Plus 79 figure back card.

LOT::184
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Wicket W Warrick 3 3/4" figure, Mint within Excellent Plus (yellowed) bubble upon Near Mint un-punched 79 figure back card.

LOT::183
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi ArToo-DeToo (R2-D2) (with Sensorscope) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Near Mint (yellowed) bubble upon Near Mint un-punched 77 figure back card.

LOT::182
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Leia Organa (Hoth outfit) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus (bubble is indented) bubble and Excellent to Excellent Plus 65 figure back card.

LOT::181
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Princess Leia Organa (Hoth outfit) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Near Mint bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 65-card.

LOT::180
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Princess Leia Organa (Hoth outfit) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent (yellowed) bubble and Excellent to Excellent Plus 65 figure back card.

LOT::179
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight outfit) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent (yellowed) on Excellent Plus to Near Mint un-punched 77 figure back card.
Lot not sold

LOT::178
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Han Solo (Bespin Outfit) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent to Excellent plus un-punched 65 figure back card.

LOT::177
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Boba Fett 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint un-punched 77 figure back card.
Price realised: £400

LOT::176
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Boba Fett 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent Plus (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent (slight crease to top section of card) 77 figure back card.
Price realised: £340

LOT::175
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Princess Leia Organa (combat poncho) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (yellowed) bubble on Excellent to Excellent Plus 79 figure back card.

LOT::174
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Princess Leia Organa (combat poncho) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent (yellowed) bubble, upon Excellent Plus 77 figure back card.

LOT::173
Meccano Star Wars La Guerre des Etoiles Jawa 3 3/4" figure, on 20 figure back card, Near Mint to Mint within Excellent (slightly yellowed) bubble and Excellent Plus to Near Mint card.

LOT::172
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars pair of rare vintage 3 3/4" loose figures including: Yak Face, Excellent Plus together with original backing card; Barada, Excellent Plus to Near Mint together with weapon and original backing card. (2)

LOT::171
Palitoy/Kenner collection of Star Wars 3 3/4" figures including: Snaggletooth x 2, Leia Poncho, Luke Jedi, Ugnaught x 2, Wicket W Warrick, 2 x FX-7, Greedo, Admiral Ackbar, Luke Farmboy, Luke Stormtrooper, Dengar, Nien Numb, Ree Yees x 2, Bespin Security Guard black, Bossk, Lobot, B-Wing Pilot, 3 x Rebel Commando, Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot, 2 x Lando Calrissian (Skiff), Lando Calrissian, Lando Calrissian General Pilot, Squid Head, Zuckuss, 2 x Gamorrean Guard, The Emperor, 3 x Leia Boushh, Sy Snootles & The Rebo Band including Max Rebo, Droopy McCool and the Organ, 2 x R2-D2, C-3PO, 4-LOM, Power Droid, EV-9D9 (missing an arm), 8D8, IG-88, Cloud Car Pilot, Stormtrooper, Stormtrooper Hoth, 2 x Leia Hoth, Han Solo Bespin, Han Solo Hoth, Rebel Soldier Hoth, Prune Face, Death Squad Commander, AT-ST Driver, AT-AT Driver, Han Solo, Klaatu Skiff, Nikto, Klaatu, 2 x Chief Chirpa, Teebo, mainly missing weapons/accessories (67), plus a pair of Mini Rigs. (69)

LOT::170
Hasbro/Kenner Star Wars collection of figures and other items: Kenner Power of the Force 2 Dewback and Sandtrooper; Hasbro Episode 1 Micromachines diecast metal x 4; Kenner Action Masters x 5; Hasbro Episode 1 Deluxe Darth Maul; Galoob Micromachines Space set of 3 including Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi; Galoob Battle Pack Action Fleet Galactic Hunters; Galoob Micromachines Millennium Falcon; each is mainly Near Mint to Mint within Good Plus to Near Mint packaging. (16)

LOT::169
Hasbro Star Wars collection of toys including: Power of the Force 2 Bantha and Tusken Raider; Power of the Force 2 Tatooine Skiff; The Clone Wars V19 Torrent Starfighter; The Clone Wars Trade Federation Armored Assault Tank; Think Way Episode I Anakin's Pod Racer Wake-up system; each is Near Mint to Mint within Good Plus to Near Mint packaging. (5)

LOT::168
Hasbro Star Wars collection of 12" figure sets including: Masterpiece Collection limited edition C-3PO Tales of the Golden Droid; Trilogy Collection Stormtrooper; Power of the Force 2 Chewbacca; Episode 1 Darth Maul; Stormtrooper action figure kit; conditions range from Near Mint to Mint within Good to Excellent Plus packaging. (5)

LOT::167
Kenner Star Wars Collector Series 12" figure sets including: Collector Series Luke Skywalker vs Wompa, Near Mint to Mint within Good Plus box; Action Collection Han Solo as Prisoner with Carbonite Block, Near Mint to Mint within Excellent box. (2)

LOT::166
Star Wars Episode 1 Collection of 48 Bootleg/Unlicensed "China" 3 3/4" Comm Tech figures, each is mainly Mint within Excellent to Near Mint packaging. (48)

LOT::159
Hasbro Star Wars trade box of Collection 1 basic figure assortment #848511851 12 pieces, ex-shop stock still sealed.
LOT::156
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars 3 position laser rifle, early 1977 version with Star Wars sticker, is incomplete, Fair to Good.
Price realised: £15

LOT::155
Star Wars collection of vintage Palitoy/Kenner AT-AT, Boba Fett Slave 1, Scout Walker, these are incomplete and are in Fair to Good condition together with 3 3/4" figures including Death Squad Commander, B-Wing Pilot, small quantity of other figures from Star Trek and Action Force; together with Hasbro Star Wars Episode I Monopoly; Episode collector edition Monopoly; Star Wars collector edition Monopoly; Star Wars Episode III official 2005 pin collection x 2; Tazo collector pack; plus a pair of Mattel Barbie Dolls including Spring Petals #16746 and Avon Exclusive Winter Rhapsody #16353; contents of board games not checked for completeness but appear Good and Barbie Dolls are Excellent to Excellent Plus within Good to Excellent packages. Also included is a Zodiac Toys 1983 catalogue signed to the front. (qty)

LOT::154
Palitoy Star Wars Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight Outfit) 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus (yellowed) bubble and Excellent un-punched 65 figure back card.

LOT::153
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Tri-logo AT-AT Driver 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Near Mint bubble upon Near Mint 70 figure back card.

LOT::152
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Logray 3 3/4" figure, signed Mike Edmonds "Logray", upon Near Mint to Mint 77 figure back un-punched card.

LOT::151
Palitoy Star Wars Return of the Jedi Logray 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (yellowed) bubble and Good Plus to Excellent 65 figure back card.

LOT::150
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Squid Head 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent bubble upon Good Plus un-punched 77 figure back card - rear of card has ink notation to listings.

LOT::149
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Imperial Stormtrooper Hoth 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus (yellowed) bubble upon Good 65 figure back card.

LOT::148
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi IG-88 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (slightly yellowed) bubble and Excellent to Excellent Plus un-punched 77 figure back card.

LOT::147
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Tri-logo Chief Chirpa 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent bubble upon Excellent to Near Mint 70 figure back card.

LOT::146
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-logo 8D8 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent bubble upon Excellent to Excellent Plus 70 figure back card.

LOT::145
Palitoy Star Wars Return of the Jedi Klaatu 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (yellowed) bubble, upon Good Plus un-punched 65 figure back card.

LOT::144
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Klaatu 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 65 figure back un-punched card.

LOT::143
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-logo 8D8 3 3/4" figure, figure is Mint, within Good (resealed with sellotape) bubble upon Good un-punched 70 figure back card - this has a leaflet attached to rear - clipper "Primes/Premies"; together with Kenner Return of the Jedi Ree-Yees, Mint, within Fair (yellowed and resealed along one edge) bubble and Fair 77 figure back card. (2)

LOT::142
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Darth Vader 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent to Excellent Plus 77 figure back card.

LOT::141
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Darth Vader 3 3/4" figure, Mint within Good Plus (top of bubble is indented) bubble and Excellent Plus to Near Mint 65 figure back card.

LOT::140
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-logo mis-carded Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot on Darth Vader 70 back 1983 issue card, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent bubble upon Excellent to Excellent Plus 70 figure back un-punched card.
Price realised: £1400

LOT::139
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-logo The Emperor 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint, within Good Plus (corners are slightly crushed) bubble upon Excellent to Excellent Plus 70 figure back card.

LOT::138
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-logo The Emperor 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint, within Good (corners are crushed) bubble upon Excellent 70 figure back card.

LOT::137
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-logo The Emperor 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint within Good (crushed to top left corner) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint 70 figure back un-punched card.

LOT::136
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-logo The Emperor 3 3/4" figure, figure is Near Mint within Good Plus to Excellent bubble upon Good Plus 70 figure back card.

LOT::135
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Tri-logo Return of the Jedi The Emperor 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint within Good Plus bubble upon Excellent 70 figure back card.

LOT::134
Takara Star Wars Zetca TIE Fighter miniature diecast Ship, Mint, within Good (corners of bubble are creased and have slight cracks) bubble on Good to Good card.
Price realised: £15

LOT::133
Kenner Star Wars Power of the Force See-Threepio (C-3PO) with removable limbs 3 3/4" figure, 1984 copyright, Mint, within Good Plus (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint card.

LOT::132
Kenner Star Wars Power of the Force Luke Skywalker "Imperial Stormtrooper Outfit" 3 3/4" figure, 1984 copyright, figure is Near Mint to Mint, within Poor to Good (right hand side of bubble is split), bubble upon Fair to Good card.

LOT::131
Kenner Star Wars Power of the Force B-Wing Pilot 3 3/4" figure, copyright 1984, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint un-punched card.

LOT::130
Kenner Star Wars Droids R2-D2 French Canadian 3 3/4" figure, copyright 1985, Mint, complete with coin sealed within Good Plus (yellowed) bubble upon Excellent Plus to Near Mint un-punched card.

LOT::129
Palitoy Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Leia Organa (Bespin Gown) 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint to Mint, within Poor (foot of bubble is badly smashed) bubble and Good Plus to Excellent 41 figure back card which displays well.

LOT::128
Palitoy Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Zuckuss 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint - missing gun, resealed within Fair to Good bubble upon Good Plus un-punched "Revenge of the Jedi" flash card with 48 figure back, displays well.

LOT::126
Palitoy Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back 2-1B 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint, within Fair (bubble has been split and resellotaped/sealed to right hand edge) on Good Plus un-punched 41 figure back card, has ink notation to rear otherwise displays well.

LOT::125
Palitoy Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back AT-AT Driver 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint to Mint, within Fair (has been cut to right hand side and sellotaped/resealed) to Good 30 figure back card but does display well.

LOT::124
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars small collection of loose figures including: R2-D2 with Sensorscope x 2; Chewbacca x 2; Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi; IG-88; Darth Vader; Rebel Soldier; FX-7; Bossk; Lumat; Logray x 2; C-3PO; Death Star Droid; Biker Scout; Weequay; Paploo; 2-1B; Teebo; each is mainly missing accessories but otherwise Good to Good Plus. (20)

LOT::123
Star Wars collection of vintage novelties including: Star Novelties Iron-on denim patch, copyright 1977; Addis shower gel sponge and soaps, copyright 1985, Cliro Star Wars soap model of C-3PO; Wilton the Empire Strikes Back cake candle Chewbacca; Return of the Jedi record eraser x 2; Letraset 9 x packs of Star Wars envelopes, copyright 1977; each is mainly Good Plus to Mint within Good to Near Mint packaging. (15)

LOT::122
Roman Ceramics Star Wars C-3PO ceramic bank, copyright 1977, Near Mint to Mint, within original Excellent box.

LOT::121
Roman Ceramics Star Wars vintage R2-D2 ceramic bank, copyright 1977, signed "Kenny Baker R2-D2" to foot of bank base, item is Near Mint complete with bung within original Excellent box.

LOT::120
Kenner/Meccano/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi toys: Meccano/General Mills Cap-2, Good Plus with instructions within Good Plus box; Kenner Return of the Jedi Speedabike vehicle, carefully opened to one end, containing Mint vehicle, with instruction leaflet and inner packaging, within Good Plus to Excellent box. (2)

LOT::119
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Tri-logo Return of the Jedi Sy Snootles and the Rebo Band, copyright 1983, contents are Mint still sealed within plastic complete with product poster and Good Plus to Excellent box.

LOT::116
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-logo B-Wing Fighter Vehicle, copyright 1983, Mint, still factory sealed at both ends, box is Excellent Plus to Near Mint.
Price realised: £180

LOT::115
Kenner Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back AT-AT, 1982 copyright, comprising Near Mint to Mint AT-AT, still contained within original inner card packaging, together with unapplied transfer sheet, accessories still sealed within original plastic, pair of Jaw Guns and side guns, plus instruction leaflet, within Excellent to Excellent Plus original box.
Price realised: £300

LOT::114
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Y-Wing Fighter vehicle, 1982 vintage, has been carefully opened to one end, ship is still within original inner card packing complete with a small bag sealed with sellotape containing accessories, plus original unapplied transfer sheet and instructions, Near Mint to Mint.

LOT::113
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi TIE-Interceptor vehicle, copyright 1983, has been carefully opened to one end, vehicle is unassembled, still within original card inner packaging, together with unassembled transfer sheets, instruction leaflet and product poster, Near Mint to Mint within Good Plus to Excellent outer box.

LOT::112
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi battle damaged Imperial TIE-Fighter vehicle, copyright 1983, carefully opened to one end, vehicle is unassembled but has transfers applied to wings; also has inner packaging, sheet of un-applied battle damage transfers, instruction leaflet and product leaflet, vehicle is Excellent Plus to Near Mint and outer box has slight tear to one corner and creasing otherwise is Good Plus.

LOT::111
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi battle damaged Imperial TIE-Fighter vehicle, has been carefully opened to one end, contains inner packing, unassembled ship which is Near Mint, together with unapplied transfers and decals plus instruction sheet and product poster which are also Excellent Plus to Near Mint.

LOT::110
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Tri-Logo Return of the Jedi Rancor Monster figure, copyright 1983, factory sealed within Near Mint box.
Price realised: £180

LOT::109
Kenner Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Rebel Armored Snow Speeder diecast metal and plastic vehicle, Mint, within Excellent (slightly yellowed) bubble and Good Plus to Excellent 21-back 1980 copyright card.

LOT::108
Kenner Star Wars Darth Vader TIE-Fighter diecast metal and plastic ship, Near Mint to Mint, within Excellent bubble upon Good Plus 21-back card.

LOT::107
Kenner Star Wars Darth Vader TIE-Fighter diecast metal and plastic ship, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent bubble upon Good to Good Plus 21-back card.

LOT::106
Kenner Star Wars Darth Vader TIE-Fighter diecast metal and plastic ship, 'signed Dave Prowse is Darth Vader', copyright 1978, ship is Near Mint within Fair to Good (bubble is split to right hand base but has not been removed from card) bubble and Good 21-back card.

LOT::105
Kenner Star Wars TIE-Fighter diecast metal ship, Near Mint to Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent bubble upon Good 12-back card.

LOT::104
Clipper Star Wars TIE-Fighter diecast metal ship, Near Mint, within Fair (prised away from card) bubble upon Good un-punched 12-back card.

LOT::103
Clipper Star Wars TIE-Fighter diecast metal ship, Mint, within Good to Good Plus (base of bubble is creased) bubble upon Good to Good Plus un-punched card.

LOT::102
Kenner Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Twin-Pod Cloud car diecast vehicle, Near Mint, within Fair bubble - re-stuck onto Fair card.

LOT::101
Kenner Star Wars Landspeeder diecast vehicle, Near Mint to Mint, within Good Plus (slightly yellowed and slightly lifting to base) bubble, and Fair to Good card.

LOT::100
Kenner Star Wars Landspeeder diecast metal vehicle, copyright 1978, Near Mint to Mint, within Excellent Plus bubble upon Good Plus to Excellent un-punched card.

LOT::99
Kenner Star Wars X-Wing Fighter diecast metal and plastic ship, Near Mint within Fair to Good bubble which has been removed from Fair to Good un-punched 12-backed card.

LOT::98
Kenner Star Wars X-Wing Fighter diecast metal and high impact plastic, copyright 1978, ship is Near Mint to Mint, within Good to Good Plus bubble, upon Good Plus un-punched 12-back card.

LOT::97
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars a pair of diecast and plastic Landspeeder and Millennium Falcon: Landspeeder is missing windscreen and is otherwise Good complete with figures, Millennium Falcon is Good Plus complete with gun, radar dish, plastic cockpit and landing gear. (2)

LOT::96
Palitoy Star Wars Y-Wing Fighter diecast and plastic Ship, 1979 copyright, Near Mint to Mint, within Good bubble, which has been restuck to card, Good box.

LOT::95
Palitoy Star Wars Imperial Cruiser diecast and plastic Ship, 1979 copyright, ship is Near Mint to Mint, within Good bubble (has been restuck to backing card in places), within Good box.

LOT::94
Palitoy Star Wars Imperial Cruiser diecast and plastic Ship, 1977 copyright, ship is Mint, sealed within Excellent Plus bubble, upon Good original backing card, within Good original box.

LOT::93
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi See-Threepio (C-3PO) Collector's Case, copyright 1983 vintage, case is still within original plastic shrink-wrap, encased within original card sleeve which has creasing and scuffs to corners plus sellotape has been removed from front face and has been blacked in with ink, otherwise case is Near Mint within Good Plus original packaging.

LOT::92
Kenner Star Wars Power of the Force II collection of 3 3/4" figures including: Darth Vader, signed 'Dave Prowse is Darth Vader'; plus Power of the Force Freeze Frame Ewoks Wicket and Logray signed 'Mike Edmonds' 'Logray' '; plus additional 11 carded figures including Chewbacca, Han Solo in carbonite and others, each is Mint, within Excellent to Near Mint cards. (13)

LOT::91
Kenner Star Wars R5-D4 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint to Mint, within Excellent Plus bubble upon Good 20 figure back card featuring "Free Boba Fett" flash to front and rear.

LOT::90
Kenner Star Wars Hammerhead 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint to Mint within Fair to Good bubble, upon Fair to Good un-punched 12 card back - figure has area of re-gluing where bubble has been re-affixed at top of card.

LOT::89
Kenner Star Wars Power of the Force Paploo 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus (yellowed and slightly crushed) bubble, including Ewok Coin, upon Good Plus to Excellent 92 figure back card.

LOT::88
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Gamorrean Guard 3 3/4" carded figure, Near Mint to Mint, within Good Plus (yellowed and slightly crushed) bubble and Excellent un-punched 79 figure back card.

LOT::87
Palitoy Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Twin Pod Cloud Car Pilot 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint, within Good (resealed with sellotape) bubble upon Fair to Good 45 figure back card which has name cut out and ink notation to front and rear.

LOT::85
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Admiral Ackbar 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint to Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (yellowed) bubble and Good Plus 65 figure back - slight tear to surface at rear and neat ink notation No.11.

LOT::84
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi General Madine 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (yellowed) bubble and Good Plus 65 figure back card - has neat ink notation 3 to rear.

LOT::83
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Chief Chirpa 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Excellent Plus (slightly creased to top) bubble and Excellent un-punched 65 figure back card.

LOT::82
Kenner Star Wars Return of the Jedi Gamorrean Guard 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (yellowed) bubble upon Good Plus to Excellent 65 figure back card - slightly torn to rear and neatly notated 8 in corner of card.

LOT::81
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-logo Anakin Skywalker 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good (crushed) bubble upon Good un-punched 70 figure back card.

LOT::80
Kenner Star Wars Chewbacca 3 3/4" figure, Near Mint to Mint, within Excellent (top is crushed) bubble upon Fair to Good 20 figure card, has name cut out also neat ink notation 35 to corner of card.

LOT::79
Palitoy Star Wars Darth Vader 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good Plus to Excellent (top of bubble is crushed) upon Good Plus 12 figure A back card - card has faint (possibly factory quality control or sample stamp) to front of Star Wars logo.
Price realised: £380

LOT::78
Palitoy/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Tri-logo Chief Chirpa 3 3/4" figure, Mint, within Good bubble upon Fair to Good 70 figure back card (which has base of bubble peeling away from front).
Lot not sold

LOT::68
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars Vintage Ships and Playsets including: Palitoy Darth Vader TIE-Fighter, Good within Fair box together with a 3 3/4" Darth Vader figure; Palitoy Landspeeder, Good within Fair box; plus unboxed Troop Transporter, X-Wing Fighter, Jabba's Throne Room, all unboxed items are incomplete and are Fair to Good, plus an empty box only for a Kenner Return of the Jedi Vehicle Maintenance Energizer; with other miscellaneous vintage items including 2 vinyl (copyright 1983) dressing up outfits including C-3PO and Gamorrean Guard capes only; plus a Star Wars Sphere paperback book and Armada book The Mystery of the Rebellious Robot; Hoth Ice Planet Playset (not checked for completeness); other items including various Mini Rigs - Desert Sail Skiff, AST-5, INT-4, PDT-8, MLC-3, MTV-7, CAP-2, plus others, all are unchecked for completeness and are Poor to Good throughout. (quantity contained in 2 large boxes)

LOT::51
Star Wars holographic vintage vinyl Sign, double sided, construction (foil has been applied in "strips" - this is the method used during the late 70s/early 80s), "Star Wars TM" to both sides, 2 holes drilled at top edge to facilitate hanging, measuring 39"/99cm x 19"/48cm, some wear particularly to edges and surface scratching but is a Good unusual piece.
Price realised: £520

LOT::48
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars collection of vintage 3 3/4" figures including: A-Wing Pilot, Tusken Raider, 2 x Chewbacca, 3 x Emperor's Royal Guard, 2 x Nien Numb, Walrus Man, Lobot, Leia Poncho, The Emperor, 3 x Darth Vader, 2 x Admiral Ackbar, 2 x Rancor Keeper, Squid Head x 2, 2-1B, Yoda, Boba Fett, Wicket W Warrick, Prune Face, Han Trench, 2 x Zuckuss, General Madine, Bib Fortuna, C-3PO, 4 x R2-D2, Luke Farm Boy, 2 x Stormtrooper Hoth, Anakin Skywalker, 3 x AT-AT Commander, Han Solo Hoth, Leia Hoth, Luke Hoth, Leia Boushh, Biker Scout, Gamorrean Guard, Weequay x 2, B-Wing Pilot, Warok; Klaatu, TIE Fighter Pilot, Nikto, AT-ST Driver, 2 x Chief Chirpa, AT-AT Driver, Stormtrooper, together with a Tauntaun open belly and Hoth Wompa, plus Jabba the Hutt Throne Room complete with Salacious Crumb missing hooka pipe and manacle, plus a small quantity of Britains Space Series figures, plus a pair of early Palitoy Action Force figures - Storm Shadow and Z Force Captain; each is Fair to Good throughout, many are missing weapons/accessories. (70+)

LOT::47
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars pair of Yak Face 3 3/4" vintage figures, condition is Good to Good Plus. (2)

LOT::46
Palitoy/Kenner collection of vintage Star Wars Ships and vehicles including: AT-AT, Rebel Transport, Scout Walker, Millennium Falcon, Snowspeeder, together with a quantity of other smaller items including: Desert Sail Skiff x 3, Multi Terrain Vehicle, Speedabike, Mobile Laser Cannon, Interceptor, Captivator, Vehicle Maintenance Energizer, Ewok Assault Catapult, Ewok Combat Glider, Endor Forest Ranger - mainly Fair to Good throughout, many with parts missing although is an interesting collection for spare parts alone. (qty)

LOT::44
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars vintage 3 3/4" figures including: Luke Jedi Knight x 2, Admiral Ackbar x 2, Squid Head x 2, Imperial Stormtrooper Hoth x 2, Emperor's Royal Guard x 2, Lando Calrissian Skiff x 4, Darth Vader x 2, Dengar, Bossk, Bib Fortuna, Ree-Yees, Nien Numb, Power Droid, Royal Dignitary, The Emperor, Sand People x 3, Leia Boushh x 4, Luke X-Wing Fighter, Prune Face x 2, R2-D2 x 2, 4-LOM x 2, General Madine, Gamorrean Guard x 2, Droopy McCool, Biker Scout x 3, Chewbacca, FX7, Lando Calrissian, Zuckuss, Weequay x 3, Stormtrooper x 2, R5 D4, Leia Poncho x 3, Rancor Keeper, Luke Hoth x 3, AT-AT Driver, 2 x Princess Leia, Han Solo Bespin, 2 x Han Solo Trench, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Princess Leia Organa Bespin, Ugnaught, 2 x Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot, AT-AT Commander, 2 x Rebel Soldier Hoth, Rebel Commander, 2 x Han Solo Hoth, 2 x AT-ST Driver, 2 x Nikto, 2 x Klaatu, 2 x Teebo, 2 x Logray, together with a Jabba the Hutt and a Throne Room, parts are missing, Desert Sail Skiff parts are missing, Ewok Glider - only the wings, condition is Fair to Good Plus throughout, mainly missing weapons accessories. (90+)

LOT::43
Palitoy/Kenner collection of vintage Star Wars 3 3/4" figures including: Admiral Ackbar x 2, Bib Fortuna x 2, Prune Face x 3, Cloud Car Pilot x 2, Ree-Yees x 2, Bossk, Leia Boushh x 6, Nien Numb, Boba Fett, Luke Jedi Knight x 2, Squid Head x 3, Dengar x 2, Darth Vader x 2, Imperial Stormtrooper Hoth x 3, Weequay x 3, Nikto x 2, Stormtrooper, Han Solo Hoth 2 x, AT-AT Driver x 2, Rancor Keeper, Emperor's Royal Guard x 3, Lando Calrissian Skiff x 5, Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot, Power Droid, Klaatu, 3 x Gamorrean Guard, 3 x Biker Scout, each is mainly without weapons and accessories - condition is Fair to Good Plus throughout. (6)

LOT::42
Palitoy/Kenner collection of vintage Star Wars 3 3/4" figures: Squid Head, Ree Yees, The Emperor, Chewbacca, IG88, Admiral Ackbar, Gamorrean Guard, Bossk, Darth Vader, AT-AT Commander x 2, 2-1B, Ben (Obi Wan) Kenobi, C3PO removable limbs, Luke Bespin, Jawa, Weequay, Leia Poncho, Imperial Commander, Rebel Commander, Klaatu (Skiff), Lando Calrissian Skiff, AT-AT Driver, FX7, Death Star Droid, Wicket W Warrick, Stormtrooper, Chief Chirpa x 2, Droopy McCool, Imperial Stormtrooper Hoth, Bespin Security Guard black, R5-D4, Logray, Han Solo Hoth, AT-ST Driver, Hoth Wampa plus a small bag of weapons and accessories, each is mainly Good to Excellent throughout, many are with weapons, plus card backs; leaflets and Star Wars place mats. (37 plus small bag of accessories)

LOT::41

Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars collection of vintage 3 3/4" figures including: Barada, Bib Fortuna, Emperor's Royal Guard, Darth Vader, Tuscan Raider, Gamorrean Guard, AT-ST Driver, Bossk, Romba, Luke Poncho, Biker Scout, Teebo, Rebel Commando, Luke Jedi, Luke X-Wing, Luke Farmboy, Dengar, Han Solo Trench, Jawa, Klaatu, Nikto, 8D8, Nien Numb, Rancor Keeper, General Madine, Boba Fett, Lobot, Klaatu Skiff, Paploo, Leia Boushh, R2-D2 Sensorscope, Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot, Wicket W Warrick, many are complete with weapons and accessories, condition is mainly Good to Excellent throughout. (33)

LOT::40
Palitoy/Meccano/General Mills Star Wars collection of boxed items including: Kenner Return of the Jedi Ewok Combat Glider; Kenner Return of the Jedi Tri-Pod Laser Cannon; Kenner Return of the Jedi ISP-6, Kenner Return of the Jedi AST-5, Tri-logo 1-Man Sail Skiff, Tri-logo Endor Forest Ranger, Kenner Return of the Jedi Ewok Assault Catapult, Palitoy/General Mills Return of the Jedi Radar Laser Cannon and a Kinnerton R2-D2-shaped confectionary tin money bank; many are complete, condition is mainly Good throughout within mainly Good to Good Plus boxes. (10)

LOT::39
Kenner Star Wars Landspeeder, 1977 issue, Good, within Excellent box with some inner packaging.

LOT::38
Palitoy/Kenner vintage Star Wars unboxed Ships and a Creature including: Snowspeeder, Speedabike, Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter, Rancor Monster, Tri-Pod Laser Cannon, Vehicle Maintenance Energizer, MTV-7, MLC-3, INT-4, CAP-2, PDT-8, many are missing parts, condition is mainly Fair to Good - Good for spares. (qty)

LOT::36
Palitoy/Meccano/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi vehicles including Return of the Jedi Y-Wing Fighter incomplete together with original instruction leaflet and partially used decal sheet and Fair to Good box; together with Scout Walker vehicle, Good to Good Plus within Good original box; together with an unboxed Rebel Transport, many parts are missing and broken in Poor to Fair condition. (3)

LOT::35
Meccano General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi TIE Interceptor Vehicle, 1983 issue, believed to be complete, Good to Good Plus, together with 3 x Return of the Jedi original instruction leaflets and original Good box with inner packaging.

LOT::34
Palitoy Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Millennium Falcon Spaceship, 1989 issue, complete with top cover, false floor, Lightsaber ball and string plus rod, Landing Gear, ramp struts and ramp, cannons, window, cannon support seat, gaming table, radar screen, radar support and base, believed complete with instructions in Good condition together with original Palitoy instructions within Good to Good Plus original box.

LOT::33
Meccano/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi AT-AT, 1983 issue, Good Plus to Excellent, complete with jaw guns (but does have some loss of transfers), laser cannons, cockpit canopy, inner packaging, pair of instruction leaflets (these are earlier Palitoy Empire Strikes Back assembly instructions x 2)within Good Plus original box.

LOT::32
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars vintage 3 3/4" figures including: A-Wing Pilot, 3 x Rebel Commando, Gamorrean Guard, Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot, 2 x Imperial Commander, AT-AT Commander, Walrus Man, Bossk, 2 x Stormtrooper, 2 x Nien Numb, 2 x Weequay, Prune Face, 3 x Klaatu, R2-D2, 2 x Stormtrooper (Hoth), 2 x Zuckuss, Bib Fortuna, Chewbacca, Nikto, 4 x Luke Jedi, Death Squad Commander, 3 x Han Hoth, IG88, 2 x Han Solo Bespin, Han Solo, Cloud Car Pilot, Tuscan Raider, 3 x Logray, 2 x Chief Chirpa, Romba, Paploo, Teebo, Lando Calrissian Skiff, Dengar, Lobot, Princess Leia Organa, 2 x Leia Hoth, plus 3 x 3 3/4" Star Trek figures and a modern Han Solo figure. Condition is mainly Fair to Good Plus, many are missing their weapons and accessories. (60)

LOT::31
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars vintage 3 3/4" figures including: Lando Calrissian, Ree Yees, FX-7, Ben (Obi Wan) Kenobi, Ugnaught, 3 x Stormtrooper, 2 x Biker Scout, General Madine, Leia Boushh, Luke Skywalker farmboy, R2-D2 x 2, 3 x Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth), 2 x TIE Fighter Pilot, Wicket W Warrick, 2 x AT-AT Commander, 3 x Rebel Soldier (Hoth), AT-AT Driver, B-Wing Pilot, 3 x Chief Chirper, 2 x C3PO, 3 x Chewbacca, Prune Face, 4-Lom, Zuckuss, Luke (Bespin), 3 x Logray, Tuscan Raider, Dengar, each is mainly Fair to Good Plus, majority are missing weapons/accessories. (45)

LOT::30
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars vintage 3 3/4" figures including: 2 x Han Solo Bespin, Death Star Droid, Luke Skywalker X-Wing, 2 x AT-AT Driver, Lando Calrissian, Ree Yees, 2 x Biker Scout, 2 x Ben (Obi Wan) Kenobi, 8D8, Boba Fett, FX7, Bespin Security Guard x 2 black, Bespin Security Guard, 2 x IG-88, Ugnaught, Admiral Ackbar, 2 x Emperor's Royal Guard, 2 x Luke Jedi, 2 x Tuscan Raider, Lobot, Dengar, Greedo, Weequay, Klaatu Skiff, Lando Calrissian Skiff, 2 x AT-ST Driver, Squid Head, 3 x Rebel Commander, 3 x Rebel Soldier Hoth, 2 x Darth Vader, FX-7, Princess Leia Poncho, 2 x C3PO, Dengar, Wicket W Warrick, Bib Fortuna, Princess Leia Organa, 2 x Princess Leia Bespin, 2 x Luke (Hoth), Salacious Crumb, Droopy McCool, Sy Snootles, Max Rebo, conditions range from Fair to Good Plus, many are missing accessories and weapons. (61)

LOT::29
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars vintage 3 3/4" figures: 2 x Luke Skywalker farmboy, Admiral Ackbar, Ugnaught, 2-1B, FX7, Squid Head, 2 x R2-D2, Jawa, Prune Face, Han Solo Trench, 2 x Darth Vader, 2 x C-3PO, 2 x Bib Fortuna, Greedo, Snaggletooth, 2 x Luke Jedi, 2 x Lobot, Death Star Droid, 2 x Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot, Luke Bespin, 2 x Emperor's Royal Guard, Luke X-Wing Fighter, Lando Calrissian, Boba Fett, 2-1B Imperial Dignitary, Admiral Ackbar, Hammerhead, Snaggletooth, Squid Head, Gamorrean Guard, Nien Numb, 2 x Leia Boushh, Walrus Man, 2 x Imperial Stormtrooper Hoth, 2 x General Madine, each is mainly Good although many are missing weapons/accessories. (50)

LOT::28
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars pair of vintage 3 3/4" figures Yak Face and Amanaman. Amanaman has a staff but the base is snapped short otherwise figures are Good Plus to Excellent. (2)

LOT::26
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars Vintage 3 3/4" figures including: FX-7, R5-D4, 3 x Biker Scout, Ree Yees, Jawa, 2 x Luke X-Wing Pilot, 2 x Gamorrean Guard, Rancor Keeper, Yoda, Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi x 2, 8D8, 2 x Imperial Commander, Power Droid, 2 x AT-AT Driver, Anakin Skywalker, 2 x Boba Fett, Bespin Security Guard, Bespin Security Guard Black, 2 x Stormtrooper, The Emperor, Hammerhead, 2 x Emperor's Royal Guard, 2 x Darth Vader, 2 x Chewbacca, each is Fair to Good, many missing guns and accessories. (36)

LOT::25
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars vintage 3 3/4" figures including: Lando Calrissian General Pilot, Death Squad Commander, Admiral Ackbar, Prune Face, Han Solo Bespin, Chief Chirpa, Princess Leia Organa (Bespin), AT-ST Driver, AT-AT Driver, Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi, Klaatu, Biker Scout, Han Solo, Luke (Jedi Knight), FX7, Han Solo Trench, Gamorrean Guard, Dengar, Ree-Yees, Power Droid, R5-D4, Ugnaught, Paploo, Leia Hoth, R2-D2 with sensorscope, Klaatu (Skiff), General Madine, Bossk, IG-88, Squid Head, Leia Boushh, Walrus Man, Jawa, The Emperor, Imperial Commander, 4-LOM, Yoda, Stormtrooper, Chewbacca, Teebo, Lumat, B-Wing Pilot, Rebel Commander, each is basically Good, many are complete with weapons/accessories, together with an additional 5 figures which have been decapitated (some still have heads). (49)

LOT::24
Palitoy/Kenner vintage Star Wars 32 3 3/4" figures, including: Imperial Gunner, Boba Fett, Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth), Zuckuss, R2-D2, Death Star Droid, Greedo, Princess Leia Organa, Logray, Wicket W Warrick, Lando Calrissian, Nien Numb, 8D8, Bib Fortuna, Emperor's Royal Guard, Cloud Car Pilot, Luke Skywalker X-Wing, Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot, Hammerhead, Weequay, Rebel Soldier (Hoth), C-3PO, C-3PO (removable limbs), Luke Bespin, Rebel Commando, Lando Calrissian (Skiff), Snaggletooth, Lobot, AT-AT Commander, 2-1B, Rancor Keeper, Nikto, each is mainly Good to Good Plus, many are complete with weapons/accessories. (32)

LOT::18
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars collection of vintage vehicles including: Palitoy The Empire Strikes Back Millennium Falcon, Fair within Fair box; plus other loose vintage vehicles including Millennium Falcon, B-Wing, Y-Wing, X-Wing, Snow Speeder and 3 x Mini Rigs, all are Poor to Fair and missing parts.

LOT::15
Star Wars plastic kits and other toys, AMT Ertl 3 x Cantina Action Scene model kit, each is still factory sealed within original cellophane, together with Star Trek AMT Ertl Pro Shop USS Yamaguchi, again this is still factory sealed within original cellophane. (4)

LOT::14
Palitoy Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Millennium Falcon Spaceship, contents unchecked for completeness but appears Good within Fair to Good original box.

LOT::13
Star Wars vintage 3 3/4" loose figures including: Yoda, Sand People, Boba Fett, C3PO x 2, Admiral Ackbar plus others, mainly missing weapons and accessories but are otherwise Fair to Good. (33)

LOT::11
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars vintage 3 3/4" figures plus a quantity of weapons: Lando Calrissian General Pilot, Barada, Imperial Gunner, Imperial Dignitary, Darth Vader, Emperor's Royal Guard, Sand People, Bib Fortuna, 4-LOM, Luke Skywalker (Poncho), Princess Leia (Poncho), 2 x Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi, Princess Leia (Boushh), Squid Head, B-Wing Pilot, Lando Calrissian, 2-1B, Teebo, Wicket W Warrick, Lumat, Warok, Logray, Chief Chirpa, 2 x Paploo, Romba, 2 x Yoda, Jawa, 2 x R2-D2, R5-D4, 2 x Ugnaught, Luke Skywalker, 2 x Luke Skywalker (Jedi), Bespin Guard in black and white, Luke Skywalker X-Wing, Lobot, Nien Nunb, A-Wing Pilot, Sy Snootles, Rebel Commando, Leia (Hoth), together with a quantity of loose weapons and accessories, condition is mainly Good to Good Plus. (47 figures and a quantity of accessories)
Price realised: £400

LOT::10
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars vintage 3 3/4" figures including: Bossk, Walrus Man, Biker Scout, AT-ST Driver, AT-AT Driver, 8D8, Hammerhead, Rancor Keeper, Gamorrean Guard, Greedo, Stormtrooper, AT-AT Commander, Death Squad Commander, Zuckuss, Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth), Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot, Klaatu, Ree-Yees, Luke (Bespin), Rebel Soldier (Hoth), Klaatu (Skiff), Weequay, Imperial Commander, Nikto, Leia Organa (Bespin) x 2, Han Solo Trench, Leia Organa, Lando Calrissian, Chewbacca, Boba Fett, Dengar, The Emperor, Obi-Wan Kenobi, C-3PO removable limbs, C-3PO, Death Star Droid, Cloud Car Pilot, Snaggletooth, Han Solo x 2, Han Solo Bespin, Luke Skywalker, Lando Calrissian (Skiff), Admiral Ackbar, 2-1B, Prune Face, Han Solo (Hoth), IG-88, Rebel Commander, Luke Skywalker (Hoth), General Madine, plus 2 x Droopy McCool and Max Reebo, each is mainly Good, many are missing weapons, accessories. (55)

LOT::9
Kenner Star Wars vintage 3 3/4" figures including: Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper), together with EV-9D9, each is Good Plus. (2)

LOT::8
Kenner Star Wars vintage 3 3/4" figures including Yak Face, Excellent together with Han Solo in carbonite chamber, Good Plus to Excellent and additional Han Solo figure only from carbonite chamber. (3)

LOT::7
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars vintage 3 3/4" figures including: Kenner vintage 3 3/4" Star Wars figures including: Amanaman with staff, Good Plus; together with Han Solo in carbonite - carbonite chamber has some discolouration to plastic, Good. (2)

LOT::6
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars vintage 3 3/4" figures including: Luke Skywalker Battle Poncho, Twin-Pod Cloud Car Pilot, Tusken Raider - this is still sealed within original baggie, Luke (Hoth), IG-88, Han Solo (large head), Luke Skywalker (Jedi) x 2, Han Solo (Hoth), Luke Skywalker (Bespin), Zuckuss, Ree-Yees, Leia Bespin x 3, Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot, B-wing Pilot, Stormtrooper x 3, AT-AT Commander, Imperial Commander, Bespin Security Guard (black), Lando Calrissian (Skiff) x 2, Chief Chirpa, Lando Calrissian, Emperor Palpatine, Weequay, FX-7 x 2, Yoda, Bib Fortuna, Leia Organa, Rancor Keeper, Luke Skywalker X-wing, Rebel Soldier (Hoth), Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth) x 2, Bossk, Ugnaught, Boba Fett x 3, Jawa (this is wearing a vinyl cape it is NOT ORIGINAL), plus a Sy Snootles Max Rebo and Droopy McCool; each is mainly Good to Good Plus, many are missing accessories and weapons. (28)

LOT::5
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars vintage 3 3/4" figures including: Dengar, Zuckuss, R5-D4, Biker Scout x 2, Luke Bespin, AT-AT Driver, Klaatu (Skiff), Leia Poncho, Greedo x 2, Hammerhead, Luke Poncho, Death Squad Commander, Squid Head, AT-ST Driver, Jawa, Nien Nunb, 2 x Han Solo (large head), Darth Vader, Lando Calrissian (General Pilot), 8D8, Nikto, Lumat, 2 x Gamorrean Guard, Han Solo (Bespin x 2), condition is Good although many are missing their weapons. (31)

LOT::4
Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars vintage items including: Palitoy/General Mills Return of the Jedi Tri-logo Sy Snootles and the Rebo Band, complete, within Good original box; plus unboxed Scout Walker, Hoth Wampa, Tauntaun (fixed belly), Speedabike, Tri-pod Laser Cannon, Ewok Assault Catapult, Captivator, Imperial Shuttle Pod; items are in Good condition. (9)

LOT::3
Meccano/General Mills Star Wars Return of the Jedi Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle, copyright 1983, Good Plus to Excellent (untested), together with Empire Strikes Back Rebel Armored Snowspeeder instruction leaflet; and Good Plus to Excellent box.

sith-smith

Grand Master
I'm still in shock over 3 of the miscards

FX7/HST
Vader/TFP
HRS/Rebel commando

They were the same 3 I bought roughly this time last year on Vectis!! :shock:

kieatky

Jedi Master
Maybe it would be a good idea to list the lots that forum members won then at least we can see what items are staying within the community? I'll start, I won lots -

149, 192, 196, 199 and 232

Richard_H

Grand Master
Just 238 for me. Can't believe I was outbid on the ep1 carded figures. £0.95 each was reasonable.
List the others by I long way. Bid £30 on a lot which went for £400 :lol:

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
My lots
30, 49, 52, 233, 236, 247, 248, 335, 338.
I was in the room and there were quite a few people there but most lots went to the internet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom