Vectis 29/9/22

lejackal

Grand Master
D0F303CA-4E28-42D1-9958-29CD209D210E.jpeg

I bid on this but got blown away- some reseals are going absolutely bananas

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I was watching it while working but have spent to much lately. Was tempted by that Luke stormy, thought it went for market value in the end. Their were some good deals in there, thought the Leia Bespin ESB MOC was a bargain. I almost bid on the 3PO RL ESB MOC which I thought went for a bargain.

lejackal

Grand Master
I was watching it while working but have spent to much lately. Was tempted by that Luke stormy, thought it went for market value in the end. Their were some good deals in there, thought the Leia Bespin ESB MOC was a bargain. I almost bid on the 3PO RL ESB MOC which I thought went for a bargain.
Which Luke? The one above is a reseal, the other two did 900 and a grand I think

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Can I ask a quick question on shipping? I managed to win a modest auction (a nice cut card Yoda), however in the email Vectis sent me they advise, 'If you have left card details, your card will be charged initially for the hammer price and commission. If you have requested for your items to be shipped, the same card will be charged later for the postage/packing.'

I haven't specifically requested for my item to be shipped because, when placing my bid, I didn't see anything about that. However, I definitely would like it to be shipped as I don't want to have to go and collect it! I've had a search through 'My Account' settings, and I can't seem to find any setting relating to this.

Does anyone know if there is a setting for this anywhere on Vectis, or how I go about having them ship my lot to me? Or is shipping to customers assumed to be the default with Vectis?

Thanks.

Jeremy

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Can I ask a quick question on shipping? I managed to win a modest auction (a nice cut card Yoda), however in the email Vectis sent me they advise, 'If you have left card details, your card will be charged initially for the hammer price and commission. If you have requested for your items to be shipped, the same card will be charged later for the postage/packing.'

I haven't specifically requested for my item to be shipped because, when placing my bid, I didn't see anything about that. However, I definitely would like it to be shipped as I don't want to have to go and collect it! I've had a search through 'My Account' settings, and I can't seem to find any setting relating to this.

Does anyone know if there is a setting for this anywhere on Vectis, or how I go about having them ship my lot to me? Or is shipping to customers assumed to be the default with Vectis?

Thanks.

Jeremy
Just email them confirming you want the item shipped to the address on your vectis account. Ask them how long it will take for them to despatch your item and this should prompt them to reply quickly. Congrats on your new acquisition!

lejackal

Grand Master

Thanks.

Jeremy
They normally take payment for the lot on the day and then shipping a few days or so later

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
They normally take payment for the lot on the day and then shipping a few days or so later
Thank you. Since posting my reply above, I found pretty much what you've just said in their FAQ. Why on earth they couldn't have made that clear in their email, I don't know! They must love receiving emails from confused and concerned buyers! ;)

UKS

Jedi Knight
I got smashed bidding on Action Force stuff. I spotted a couple of hidden gems but I guess so did someone else and it went so high that I don't know how they could justify it for loose unboxed stuff. I over paid on one AF thing for pure convenience. SW seemed to go sky high.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom