Vectis today

UKS

Jedi Knight
I bid on some non Star Wars stuff at the middle of the expected Vectis suggested price (so obv thought I'd get none of it) and surprisingly picked nearly all of it up. I wasn't expecting to spend so much, but I think even with Vectis tax, the prices were pretty good.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Anyone received their items from this auction yet. It's nearly 3 weeks and I've heard nothing except confirmation they've taken my money.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Anyone received their items from this auction yet. It's nearly 3 weeks and I've heard nothing except confirmation they've taken my money.
Had been thinking of asking the same question. Although they are probably busy as it was a 2 day auction - that's what I'm telling myself anyway. Plus the bank Holidays..

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
From the 20th April - 26th there has been over 2,000 lots. Assuming half need posting out , this might be the delay .
Perhaps they have run out of cardboard :oops:
The courier company is going to fill a few vans on collection of the parcels.

sith-smith

Grand Master
I picked mine up in person. Fortunately I was told they had an office in Oxford, which is only 2hrs drive away, as opposed to the Stockton-on-Tees office which is a 4hr+ drive ( though I have made that journey in the past)

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
I'm still waiting too but every auction that i've won at vectis has taken 3-5 weeks for delivery. Only plus side is they're well packaged (moc figures).

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
All the items I've won before have arrived inside 2 weeks. They've sold a lot and made a lot. Just saying.

UKS

Jedi Knight
I once picked up and entire bootful of MOCs from Vectis, when I was down Oxford way for work. 2 hrs plus for me and it was quite the drive! Think I'll rely on the post from now on.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
I once picked up and entire bootful of MOCs from Vectis, when I was down Oxford way for work. 2 hrs plus for me and it was quite the drive! Think I'll rely on the post from now on.
And never a toilet or pub in sight when you need one !!
It was a very scenic drive from Wales though, but would also think twice about doing it again - it would have to be a very special item.

Latest posts

Top Bottom