Tri-logo

sith-smith

Grand Master
Any Trilogo MOC collectors on here?

There's a huge set up on eBay at the moment.

There's even A Fett amongst them.

spoons

Grand Master
I'd also noticed that, he's also selling boxed ships - did Edd lose any of those?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
spoons said:
I'd also noticed that, he's also selling boxed ships - did Edd lose any of those?

Not according to his post on rebelscum. The list of tri logos on sale looks different to those that were nicked too.

Jason

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah when i first saw them a lot of the figures are the same ones that got pinched, but upon comparison they are not the same figures. :(

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
spencerjb22 said:
Have you got anywhere with the Insurance company??are you going to start collecting again?
I was wondering that too. I also noticed you are not a moderator anymore is this a sign you giving up??

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I don't think I've ever been classed as a moderator, as an admin can do everything anyway! :twisted:

As for the insurance, still no pay out. Although it does look like it will happen eventually. A word of warning - If you pay Ã'£10 for something on ebay, telling the insurance company it's actually worth Ã'£100 is not going to get you very far. It looks like I'm only going to get back what I paid for everything bought in recent years. I think they only take "true value" into consideration if you get given something or bought it years ago. They consider ebay a fair market price.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Oh and if I do start collecting again, I think I'll go for something different. Losing my Luke Bespins and all-but-3 tri logo's was heart breaking, I can't be arsed to try filling the missing pieces again. Perhaps I'll start a baggie collection or Kenner debut cards. Who knows :)

spencerjb22

Jedi Knight
Just think of the buzz though Edd when you have all that cash at your desposal at once, you'll be able to get some really good bargains by bulk buying!!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Perhaps I'll start a baggie collection or Kenner debut cards. Who knows :)
Go for a set of loose figures as they are cheaper, easier to display and a lot easier to hide from burgulars !! :lol: :wink:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
easier to steal as well, could fit the whole set in your pocket almost :lol:

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Would love to go for the boba, but got a feeling it'll be out of my league :(

I haven't posted in a while, but have still been plugging away at the tri logos :D

Will put a couple on the Latest Aquisitions thread, finally got a Yak face :D :D :D

Sorry to hear of your loss ed, but if you do go for tri logo's again I'm sure my wife will sell you mine for a good price :shock:

Think I will be going for the tri logo luke bespin though, how much do you rekon it will go for :?:

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:

Saw the Fett went to a Fett fanatic.
Good to see it shouldnt be flipped anytime soon.

marc

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
:roll: If you had them in your collection you should show those auctions to the insurers !! :lol: :wink:

vintage_sw

Padawan
sith-smith said:

Which ebay ? USA or UK :?: I would be interested to grow my trilogo collection :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom