tri logo xwing

lejackal

Grand Master
I didn't but would love to see a £1700 X-Wing, do you have a link?

Edit: Saying that if its only finished in the last week or so don't post the link yet :oops:

Joe

Grand Master
Yep please no links to this one for one week, after that time feel free to discuss. Have to let the sale go through first :) Cheers!

tiefighterboy said:
Was not even aware. That damn thing puts anyones VCJ, DT Luke or Yak to ****ing shame. Possibly one of the hardest items to find.
yes and 12/30 backs. but I think the y wing is harder and nicer.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
I've just searched completed listings and cant even see it appearing (although trilogo and xwing are tricky things to search for because some sellers use hyphens and some don't). Although I never would have been a buyer at that price I would have been curious to see it.

I did however see this, which flabbergasted me, a no COO Luke X-wing pilot sell for £79??! I've had a bunch of these, they seem to be pretty common and never thought they would sell for a crazy premium like this! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-LUKE-X-WING-TRILOGO-NO-COO-VARIANT-100-ORIGINAL-MINT-/401023095404?hash=item5d5ed6d26c%3Ag%3A04MAAOSw7hRWO-Iv&nma=true&si=NkyxYnR1eFJ0iLcZPlMZ0HXmGzY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Although I do believe this is the same seller that recently sold a loose dark brown rebel soldier for £1000....

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
He sells some really lovely variants but his prices nearly always end up very, very high Matt, there's nothing really special about that Luke X Wing.

An almost identical DBRS he sold with metallic blaster sold only a couple of weeks ago for just under £400.

kingshearer

Jedi Master
Looking for this one I come across a 'Revenge' x-wing never knew those hit the shops just thought there was a few cards.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Revenge-of-the-Jedi-X-Wing-Unused-in-Box-Lot-1097-/181955223950?hash=item2a5d60618e:g:Z5EAAOSwbdpWZpRt

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
kingshearer said:
Looking for this one I come across a 'Revenge' x-wing never knew those hit the shops just thought there was a few cards.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Revenge-of-the-Jedi-X-Wing-Unused-in-Box-Lot-1097-/181955223950?hash=item2a5d60618e:g:Z5EAAOSwbdpWZpRt

It didn't, that was originally a box flat and an unused X Wing added.
Whole story about it used to be over on Rebel Scum, not sure if the thread still exists though.

marc

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
For certain this X-Wing has now completed its attack run and rendezvoused with its new owner. :D Can someone please post a link? Would love to see if this has Tri-logo instruction sheet, grey or white plastic x-wing, what product catalog, etc...

Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
For certain this X-Wing has now completed its attack run and rendezvoused with its new owner. :D Can someone please post a link? Would love to see if this has Tri-logo instruction sheet, grey or white plastic x-wing, what product catalog, etc...

it was all stickered up with no card inserts but they are different in the tri box
just folded card. no catalogue and European x-wing instructions it was just the
box its all about the box! when joe gives the thumbs up or if he wants to put item
up.

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
Looking forward to seeing it here, shame its not a complete example though what with no inserts.
Well done to the buyer.

I remember the MISB one that sold with a cheap as chips BIN on ebay maybe 10 years ago, a fellow forum member got back doored on the deal though, crying shame that, it was a C9+ example too.

marc

lejackal

Grand Master
Joe said:
Yep please no links to this one for one week, after that time feel free to discuss. Have to let the sale go through first :) Cheers!
Is it safe to share this one yet Joe? If so please do :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom