Tri-Logo Fetts

PGowdy

Grand Master
No they are not rare at all. You can usually find one on ebay at any given time. I have sold 3 of them in the past, 2 of which i picked up with lots. They sell from £40-50 depending on condition. Someone on here has a collection of them. Can't remember who... Ed??

Joe

Grand Master
That site has been on the internet as long as I have been around (before 2004) so that would be right for a late nineties/early 00's site owned by an American collector (these fett's were not available in America)

So while it's not accurate today, it probably was once close to the truth.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Joe said:
That site has been on the internet as long as I have been around (before 2004) so that would be right for a late nineties/early 00's site owned by an American collector (these fett's were not available in America)

So while it's not accurate today, it probably was once close to the truth.

Yes before the internet and Ebay they were worth more in the states...now not as much

e30318is

Sith Lord
There is a fair bit of mis information there, they were also sold on palitoy Jedi cards- I actually reckon the majority of loose "Tri logo" fetts originated on the palitoy cards. The reason I say this is I have seen a disproportionate amount of them- a kenner fireball fett on a Jedi card is much rarer.

They are a very dificult to find mint- because the paint isn't as thick as the regular fetts. I don't class them as a rare figure- they spring up on eBay and the forums pretty often.

The toughest fett to find, and it has eluded me so far, is the painted knee, painted dart. Only seen one of those and that was in a collection showcase.

Price wise a c8 painted knee is £25-30
Unpainted knee £35-40

For mint examples you can pretty much double those prices

e30318is

Sith Lord
Here is a pic of my Fett mini focus:

IMG_0964.jpg

All four of the loose Fetts are the "tri logo"/ no coo variants.

plantman

Sith Lord
Tri fetts are piss easy to find, and usually the seller doesnt know what it is so you can offer them £15 for it and they jump at the chance :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom