Treat Williams R.I.P

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Just read that one time Hoth Rebel Soldier and previous beau of Carrie Fisher; Treat Williams has passed away. Quite an extensive career over the last few decades.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
RIP, I have only seen a few movies with him and I did not know he had a small part in the empire strikes back :oops:

Thanks for all your great work.

He worked with some of the best.

I remember him from The Eagle Has Landed, here he worked with some of the giants Michael Caine, Donald Sutherland, Robert Duvall, Jenny Agutter, Donald Pleasence, Anthony Quayle, Jean Marsh, Judy Geeson and Larry Hagman.

01.jpg

I also remember him from Hair, he was awesome in that musical. Here he worked with a beautiful young Beverly D'Angelo and John Savage. If I remember correct he is a hippie who sneaks into a military base to help a friend to see his girl friend before he goes to vietnam. So they change cloth and the alarm goes to fly the soldiers to vietnam and the hippie is going to vietnam instead of the friend and get's killed over there. Great musical comedy 😂

02.jpg

1941 another fantastic funny movie. Here he played again with many of best actors. John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd, Nancy Allen from Robocop, Ned Beatty, Christopher Lee, Toshiro Mifune, Warren Oates, John Candy (Who passed away all too early), Dick Miller, Mickey Rourke and Steven Spielberg was the director.

03.jpg

Deep Rising another great movie here he is the star.

04.jpg

The Devil's Own here he worked with Harrison Ford and Brad Pitt.

05.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom