Top FIVE Vintage items that YOU own (TAKE PICTURES!) v2009

Joe

Grand Master
Nice to see this thread again , I had a look through earlier :)

Nice top five choices Nick!

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
I thought we could just continue this one and add our revised top fives. But I guess something can be said for a fresh start too. I could start a new thread and move these new top fives there. What do you think Joe?

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Some nice new additions to the thread, and a big well done to the clever bastard who gave it a bumpy!

People get new items and change focus and as Andy has already said his top 5 has changed and so gas mine. For that reason Joe, Emiel I think a V2 would be a good idea

Joe

Grand Master
Sure I don't mind at all, perhaps rename this one 2009-2010 and add a link in the V2 thread to this old one :D

olisuds

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Sure I don't mind at all, perhaps rename this one 2009-2010 and add a link in the V2 thread to this old one :D

Did we start a new one in the end? Would be great to get this going again!

itfciain

Grand Master
olisuds said:
Joe said:

Did we start a new one in the end? Would be great to get this going again!

Having seen some of the recent LA threads then I would love to see this

olisuds

Sith Lord
Should I start a new thread for 2013 and link both? I wasnt sure if one had already been created after the 2009 one.

itfciain

Grand Master
olisuds said:
Should I start a new thread for 2013 and link both? I wasnt sure if one had already been created after the 2009 one.

Yeah, start a new one up - would be great to keep this thread running for the new members and also to see how these change over time as well

Joe

Grand Master
The last incarnation was in 2011 but didn't do very well, only 4 pages. I think we had a lull of activity here at the same kinda time though so that might have been why. Anyways it's definitely time for a new one!

Here is that 2011 version - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8295

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom