Today on Facebook...

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
All of the admins are removing the "Star Wars" name from their groups because apparently a few European groups were deleted for copyright infringement. It was bound to happen one day, imagine if all those millions of posts had been on Myspace...

poncho

Grand Master
This is why forums are better. One day facebook/meta could go no more groups tommorow and all the echo groups and 12 back variant groups etc...who believe they own there groups when it's actually Meta will suddenly loose all the hard earned information/resources overnight all that info for 10+ years gone in a flash.

lejackal

Grand Master
IMG_9426.jpeg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I mean obviously I knew what I paid for them, and the minimum I would accept is, but SURELY the whole point of the DOND group is fishing for the highest offer? :rolleyes:

lejackal

Grand Master
I mean obviously I knew what I paid for them, and the minimum I would accept is, but SURELY the whole point of the DOND group is fishing for the highest offer? :rolleyes:
You're just not a name and a face anymore Edd, you need to have bought everything in the last three years to remain relevant šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚

lejackal

Grand Master
"Why don't you collect Star Wars any more?"

IMG_0158.jpeg

Not that I disagree particularly with the valuation but **** me, 500 quid for 8 Ewoks šŸ¤Æ

Latest posts

Top Bottom