Today on Facebook...

lejackal

Grand Master
35E64303-8DCC-4656-BE94-80FDF2921FE4.jpeg

I mean no wonder the country's fooked

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, been selling as marsking for years. No Toni's, just legit SW stuff, apart from the current pop-up R2 with repro saber.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Been back on FB for a quick look and am absolutely gobsmacked at the prices of cardbacks! What's happened?! A few months ago, I bought a nice 12-bk Palitoy Vader cardback for £20. I also sold a VERY nice condition Palitoy Han 12-bk card for £45. They seem to have doubled, maybe even trebled in just a few months...

coomber75

Sith Lord
prices are painful right now havent been able to buy anything for a long while as all seemx so expensive, fortunately ive got most of what i wanted already

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Does anyone watch action figure grader on YouTube? Some of the prices he points out are incredible. I know gradings not for everyone and the name action figure grader is a bit off putting, but his videos are worth a watch while doing something to have on in the background, he covers comics, modern and ungraded Star Wars as well as vintage graded and ungraded.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I saw somebody trying to sell a trilogo Nikto with a half lifting bubble for £160 last week. It obvioulsy didn't sell, so he put it on eBay for £200 :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Top Bottom