Tigerham's Display Unit (in progress)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Scarifpacific said:
That looks really nice. I'm currently negotiating with SHMBO regarding shelves etc for my display. It's not going well :(

Thank you my friend. Sorry to hear about your situation. Who are SHMBO, a shelving or timber company?

grinchy said:
Brilliant work, looks very professional, a classy display

Thank you Grinchy, really appreciate the kind words.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just found this thread Ham, what a stunning set up, you have great design skills, let alone the actual manufacturing of the disply!
I am really looking forward to seeing your new MOCs in this display, it will do them the justice that they deserve.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Just found this thread Ham, what a stunning set up, you have great design skills, let alone the actual manufacturing of the disply!
I am really looking forward to seeing your new MOCs in this display, it will do them the justice that they deserve.

Thank you Nick. Will keep you guys posted when it's complete. :)

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Hi Tigerham

Any update on your display unit :?:

Like a lot of forum members, I can't wait to see it filled and lit up 8)

Russ :D

tigerham

Sith Lord
Ruby2511 said:
Hi Tigerham

Any update on your display unit :?:

Like a lot of forum members, I can't wait to see it filled and lit up 8)

Russ :D

Hi Russ, I've been quite busy but am working on the finishing touches. I have some spare time coming up so hopng to get it all done then. Thank ou for the interest and apologies for the pause as it was going really quickly and then I got busy with other things.

At the moment I'm doing the false skirting for the bottom of the unit and then all that's left to do is create a locking mechanism for it and finish of painting the sign writing. Almost there. :)

As for the filling it up, that may have to wait for a while as have funds tied up in other things at the moment. I need 5 loose figures and 5 MOC's to complete the collection.

apack7229

Sith Lord
You tease us with how fast you build it and then you make us wait for the finishing touches. For shame. :lol: I still can't wait to see it. :D

tigerham

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
You tease us with how fast you build it and then you make us wait for the finishing touches. For shame. :lol: I still can't wait to see it. :D

I know, sorry! :lol: As I mentioned I've got some time coming to me so will make use of it for sure. :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
Fill it...
Go on
Go on
Go on
Go on
Go on... :lol:

:lol: It will have to wait a while I'm afraid BUT on the plus side I have had time to almost finish it now. Just a few small finishing touches, hopefully in the next couple of days. :)

(sorry for the delay in response, been busy)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
It's looking brilliant. Can't wait to see it full of vintage 8)

:lol: You're not the only one. MOC's are on hold at the moment as have other priorities. Out of sight but never out of mind. :wink:

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hmmm, now I'm downsizing a re-design is in order I think. I'll update with some photos soon. :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
A lot of thought and work going into your display it will look magnificent when it is finished!

It looked great but now I'm downsizing the boxes need to be tightened up so will need to fill in the spaces in certain areas. I'll post a mock up soon. Thank you. :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Update: Luckily I saved most of the cut-out's from the units so time to fill them in...

Display1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom