The wrath of the missus.

stormcab

Sith Lord
steve obi wan said:
I have had many fall outs over SW items with the missus , just keep a low profile for a day or two

Simples :lol:

Thankfully I've been funding my collecting with sale of all my pro camera equipment, and other carded figures that I'm happy to part with.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Great thread :lol:

Thankfully I have a Mrs who is supportive of my habit but then again I dont spend 100's+ on items, just keep it to a steady flow :)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
My misses is very understanding when I think about. Infact the wife has brought some of my nicest figures as birthday and xmas presents, including Vader and Chewie 12 backs. She always seems to get them for a good price as well. When I think about she is probably a better collector than me. :oops:

stormcab

Sith Lord
mumbo said:
Great thread :lol:

Thankfully I have a Mrs who is supportive of my habit but then again I dont spend 100's+ on items, just keep it to a steady flow :)

I've got a little chunk of money left ready to buy a Luke 12 back to complete the 12 set (still waiting for right one at right price), then I'll be doing what you do, buying little bits that take my fancy. Also looking out to upgrade any of my AFA 70/75 12 backs for 80s :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom